Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick - Cover Green

Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick - Cover Green Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 389 in Concealer

April 24, 2016

This was the first ever colour corrector I used and I instantly fell in LOVE! The creamy formula goes on and blends in extremely nicely and provides amazing coverage for any redness - whether it be acne or irritated red skin this product will cover it! Affordable and amazing for your skin as well. What more could you ask for?

January 11, 2016

This products worked really well for me. I love how it is shaped like a lip stick so you don't have to worry about anything getting on your hands or anything. It just applies very smoothly which I like.

January 10, 2016

This is great for covering up my acne. I put it on before my foundation and it works like a charm

1.5/5

December 07, 2014

This stuff blends easily. That's about all the nice things I have to say about it.
The packaging is disgusting and often the product gets all smushed with the cap.
The concealer honestly doesn't cover anything and leaves a sickly-looking tint to my skin that I then have to cover with another concealer, and often trying to cover this takes many many layers of concealer. This stuff just makes everything so much harder and longer than it needs to be.

October 03, 2012

This really does cover any red areas that you may have, green is a scary color to be as a concealer but it does blend perfectly and you can't tell at all that you have anything green on your face.

November 11, 2011

Physicians Formula green concealer stick is great for hiding any red blemishes and scares that you may have. I know green sounds funny, but the green color cancels out the red color. This concealer is shaped like a lipstick making it even easier to apply right where you want it. It goes on smooth and is easily blended in. I found it provided me with great coverage compared to any other concealer that I’ve used to cover my acne and scares. It’s a non drying concealer witch is an even bigger plus for me and I’m sure a lot of other’s as well. Physicians Formula concealer is hypoallergenic, Fragrance-free and has been recommend by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. I love this concealer and would recommend Physicians Formula gentle cover green concealer stick to anyone that needs a good concealer to help hide their acne, or any scares they might have.