• Pillsbury Flaky Turnovers — Real Apple
Good

Pillsbury Flaky Turnovers — Real Apple Reviews

Ranked #919 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 08, 2016

Oh my goodness these are soooooo good. I really like pillsbury products I find them to be really good and these did not disappoint. They came out super flaky and delicious. The apple filling and icing were amazing, they really are a huge hit with anyone I prepare them for. A slight negative would be that you pretty much have to eat them right away because they don't taste as good later on they get kinda hard.

January 26, 2016

I tried for years to make good turnovers, thank goodness I found these ,super easy to prepare, cooks in no time and you get perfect turnovers every time

June 12, 2015

These are nice light and flaky, and they have real apple in them, they taste awesome.

April 07, 2015

These are nice and fast to make and they are really tasty!

March 15, 2015

These apple turnovers are so delicious. They are so fast and easy to prepare and are so flaky.

March 15, 2015

These are so good! It tastes like a turnover that you would get in a bakery! So flakey and delicious, yum.

March 13, 2015

I love most of Pillsbury's products, except this one. I don't know what it is, but it doesn't taste good. They come out looking slimy and just nasty looking. I couldn't eat but a couple of bites.

January 27, 2015

When I'm pressed for time my family looks forward to sampling some turnovers. The filing actually tastes like real apples with jus the right amount of icing drizzle. They turn out flaky and golden brown. You can eat it as is or with a scoop of frozen yogurt or ice cream. A quick dessert to have on hand.