Pillsbury Grands Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 2312 in Grocery

May 04, 2016

This is one of the few things that Pillsbury has let me down on to be honest. Love the fact that they are east and convenient. But for me, the taste just isn't there... I find that they just don't taste good, and that I could probably make better ones from scratch... The price (I think) is roughly $4 at my local grocery store. I've bought them a few times to make for a dessert and honestly I won't buy them again. Each time I have followed the cooking instructions and even though they don't look burnt.. The cinnamon tasted burnt... Not to mention the frosting is so rich.. I find with the frosting too there is no in between, its either water because the buns are warm or rock hard because they are cold.. Will not be purchasing again.

April 14, 2016

First of all it comes out of a tube.. Secondly they taste awful, nothing like a cinnabon & the frosting soo overly sweet, it can give you diabetes. I know people buy because of a convenient thing, but to me it's not worth it.

April 07, 2016

Meh. These were kind of disappointing to me. Sure they were super quick and easy to make, but I found that the buns were really dry once they had baked and I didn't overbake them at all. The icing it comes with is delicious and sweet and creamy! If only it came with more icing to mask the dryness of the cinnamon buns.

April 07, 2016

One of my favorite treats. Cinnabon quality and flavor at home at a very decent price! Easy to bake, no mess with the icing and it's always fresh and tasteful.
All I wish was that they had another version with smaller/snack size. The rolls are way too big, specially for those on portion control.

April 07, 2016

I give less stars because I can't get it out of the tube!!! Grrrr I always wreck it. But the taste after you get it out is great. They are not overly flakey or anything but soft inside. Can't go wrong with a cinnamon bun.

These are so delicious!
They certainly don't compare to the fresh cinnamon buns you can order at the Sugarbowl,
but they are quick and easy to prepare.

April 07, 2016

love the taste, perfect for family breakfast, always one of everyones favourites, saw a video of people putting them in a waffle iron and so we tried it and its almost even better in waffle form like that!!

March 28, 2016

I love Pillsbury product. I don't have them often cause they are sugary. But I love the cinnabons. I sometimes cooks them for breakfast fory family. Easy to cook. Fast cooking and it smells great In the kitchen.

March 28, 2016

I love all Pillsbury products but this is one of my favorites,it has an easy open can with premade cinnamon rolls inside ,that you just place on a baking sheet and bake and when you're done it also comes with a little tub of frosting for the top,they taste delicious they are moist.I would recommend these to everyone

March 28, 2016

My go to treat for breakfast time when I need a little pick me up! Easy peasy and oh so yummy! We love these so much. I always keep a couple in the fridge for those we have to have them moments!