Playing With Murder Game - Jazz Aged Jeopardy

Playing With Murder Game - Jazz Aged Jeopardy Reviews

1 review
Ranked #301 out of 987 in Misc

December 02, 2015

! am SO happy I chose Playing With Murder - Jazz Age Jeopardy for my first Murder Mystery game, as with the 120 pages of paperwork involved with instructions, scavenger hunt clues, certificates, and character development was well laid out, and I was able to set the scene.

I think with DIY Murder Mysteries, you get out of it what you put into it. Pinterest was awesome assistance with ideas for setting the stage, and I did a pretty kick arse decorating job. I love creating, had most of the materials to create decorations, and it really did set the mood for the night.

At first it was a bit awkward, as two guests arrived before 6pm, and the rest not until 6:10 and thereafter. I was a bit nervous that people would bail out.

BUT, I created hype on the Facebook Page by posting the work being done to create the club, 1920's words, and talking about the food. People put a LOT of effort into their costumes. Every Single Person was dressed to the 9's and got into character.

This made this party game a great success!

If you're at all creative and have fun friends, I highly encourage you to check out the murder mysteries on Playing With Murder. It's so simple, and worth the cost and effort put into creating an awesome party!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml