Post Shreddies Cereal Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 357 in Cereal

Think that we can't make 100% whole grain wheat Shreddies cereal even better? Well, we just did! Introducing new Diamond Shreddies cereal. Recent advances in cereal technology have allowed us to take Shreddies cereal to a whole new level of geometric superiority. One taste and you'll wonder how you've been so square for so long. Welcome to the 45th degree. Welcome to Diamond Shreddies country.

March 02, 2017

The best cereal ever! It tastes good with just milk, add sugar is sweet or add fruit and it is amazing! You can make a party mix with it too. the box is pretty full and you don't need a ton of cereal to fill you up.

January 16, 2017

Shreddies will forever be one of my top 5 go to cereals! I have been eating these since I was a kid and I still love them! They are also really good on their own without milk :)

January 10, 2017

Very reasonably priced (and even on sale sometimes), Post Shreddies cereal is a great tasting cereal. It's been around for decades so you know that many, many people enjoy it. A great way to start your day or have it as a snack.

November 28, 2016

An outstanding cereal I enjoy almost daily since I was a young child.

Satisfying, not TOO sweet, portable; can eat it morning, noon + nite.

It's so good I'd even buy it without a coupon.

October 10, 2016

This is my favorite cereal. It fills me up better than any other cereal and makes a great bedtime snack too. It's full of nutrients and low fat. It tastes great with or without some sugar. It always tastes the same and reminds me of my childhood. I've tried other Shreddies flavors but nothing beats the original for the price and quantity.

September 14, 2016

Loved shreddies since childhood. Became type one diabetic and was one of the first foods they thought me how to count carbs and fibre with to include in my diet. Always made me feel good and prevented extreme spikes in blood sugar like other cereal. I loved letting the cereal get soggy.

July 16, 2016

I like the taste of these and don't mind giving them to my family because i can control how much sugar the kids get; not eating just a bowl of sugar like a lot of them.

July 16, 2016

I think most cereals on the market these days are too sugary and I love this one. It might be a little bland when you first try it, but trust me, you will fall in love with it. It's my no. 1 cereal choice for my little one now!

June 28, 2016

I really like shreddies. I was under the impression that they were fairly good for but recently I have been seeing a bunch of articles that say they are full of GMO's.

June 27, 2016

Great priced cereal
    Healthier option!
    Does not get "mushy" fast when absorbed the milk.
    Good taste, crispy, healthy, crunchy.

I like the taste of the original shreddies.
    The shreddies cereal is great as a snack even on the go, but best with warm milk in the morning as a breakfast option. I enjoyed the taste and like that the ingredients are healthier and contain less sugar than other cereals on the market.