Pot of Gold Milk Chocolate Collection Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 771 in Chocolate

January 13, 2017

I never purchase chocolates. Having 3 grandchildren over the holidays, gave them a special treat. I like that they could choose truffles, nuts, creme and caramel. I chose the Dark Chocolate Almonds and Hazelnut. The whole family can choose the delicious tasting Milk and Dark Chocolates from Pot of Gold.

January 05, 2017

Great chocolate but it seems like the boxes got smaller! It seems like there are hardly many to choose from. I like the soft chocolates not the caramels. They are really sweet too!

April 20, 2016

Love this little bite, excellent for movies, works, after good meal, the best for me is the pecan caramel cluster and the almond caramel, also the dark truffle or the best, actually any of the box i love but that one are my best. great for gift or keep your self

March 07, 2016

The pot of gold chocolates are decent quality.
    The milk chocolate combination is my favourite box by pot of gold.
    I definitely prefer Lindt chocolate.

March 07, 2016

I am addicted to Pot of Gold chocolates. To me, they are the perfect Christmas gift I ever receive. I love all the different types of boxes of chocolates that the company makes. These ones though are especially delicious.

February 12, 2016

I am a huge chocolate lover and Pot of Gold chocolates are one of my favorites and not just at Christmas but anytime ,I love the fact that there is a variety to choose from like caramels ,fudge,mocha ,butter creams ,chocolate pecan and my absolute favorite which is vanilla caramel,every chocolate is different in flavor but all chocolates are rich and decadent ,I love how there is two layers that way when you eat one layer there is still chocolates left so you don't feel deprived .I also like how I can purchase these chocolates almost anywhere and they are not that expensive .They are good quality chocolates