Pretty in Pink (1986)
Good

Pretty in Pink (1986) Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 970 in DVD

April 15, 2016

Another great classic movie. Recently watched this movie again just about a month ago and it never gets old. I enjoyed it just as much now as I did then. A great teen movie for this generation to watch and enjoy.

May 10, 2015

This movie is a classic, it doesn't matte how old it gets I will still continue to enjoy watching it. I believe all ages can still enjoy this film including the younger generation today.

May 05, 2015

The fact that I still watch this film is a testament to its staying power. Great storyline and Ducky keeps things funny.

April 21, 2015

It seems like only yesterday I was watching this chick flick about this high school girl. I was 17 myself when I saw it for the 1st time. It was an okay movie, just your normal story of love and heart break.

April 16, 2015

This is a really good movie, The main character kind of reminds me of when I was a teenager! Whenever I watch this movie it brings back so many good memories. It's a good feel good movie, I like the storyline.

April 16, 2015

Seen this movie many times and love it. A pretty good film over all. The film is about a girl who is an outcast that hangs with her older boss that owns a record store and ends up meeting a rich guy who is super popular and who tries to date the girl and the girl doesn't realize until after she likes him and things aren't easy.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 13, 2015

Andie (Molly Ringwald) is an outcast at her Chicago high school, hanging out either with her older boss (Annie Potts), who owns the record store where she works, or her quirky classmate Duckie (Jon Cryer), who has a crush on her. When one of the rich and popular kids at school, Blane (Andrew McCarthy), asks Andie out, it seems too good to be true. As Andie starts falling for Blane, she begins to realizes that dating someone from a different social sphere is not easy.

Andie is a unique girl that has it rough at school. She's from a single family home and not as rich as some of the kids at school. She has her eye on a rich boy named Blane but fails to see how much her best friend is totally enamored with her. Growing up is hard to do especially when love is part of the equation.