Pretzel m&m's

Pretzel m&m's Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 180 in Candy

October 23, 2016

I'm a sucker for new flavours of everything out there. So when I tried the pretzel M&Ms;I was excited. They were good, but not great. Somehow the bread texture doesn't quite work and perhaps a tad too salty. I'm a devout peanut fan....but I encourage new flavour profiles.

April 23, 2015

These are my FAVOURITE M&M;'s - I think for me they even top the PB M&M;'s which is saying a lot because I love PB. The salty + sweet + candy coating is just the best combination. For movie nights I love choosing this to munch on!

April 23, 2015

I love M&Ms;, such delicious candy. Their pretzel flavor one is good too, I still prefer the peanut one over all the other flavors out there.

April 23, 2015

I love these. I love pretzels, I love m&m;'s. Put them together...and I'm in heaven. I love the combination of sweet and salty so these are just perfect.

March 10, 2015

Delicious. Can't go wrong with pretzels.

February 22, 2015

I love M&M;'s but this combination, I can't stand. I don't know why they wanted to mess up an M&M;with a smelly pretzel. It's just not a good combo nor taste. Yuck!!

September 11, 2014

How could this be any better? The classic M&M;candy sweetness. The saltiness of pretzels. One of the BEST snacks out there!!

January 07, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, so I was really excited to try the new Pretzel M&M;'s. These are delicious! It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and has a wicked crunch. I could seriously eat these all the time!