Purex Complete Crystals Softener Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 226 in Laundry Care

Purex Crystals are 87% natural crystals that go in at the start of the wash, so they spend more time with your laundry infusing them with long-lasting freshness.

October 20, 2016

I try this product because I like my towels smell well but nothing works well, I try bounce and several softened liquids and no working well, with this cristals alll change my clothes and towels smell delicious for days it awesome

February 23, 2015

I recently decided to test out Purex Complete Crystals after seeing so many ads. I love the aroma and how soft it makes the clothes. More so the towels and bed linen. It is a refreshing smell that lingers till the next laundry day. It is easy to use, easy to measure lid and I like that you can choose how much or how little to use in the wash cycle.

This is now a permanent fixture for laundry day

May 27, 2014

Even after washing my clothes and them sitting in the dresser for a week or two upon taking them out they still smell nice and fresh out of the wash. A product I always use.

April 21, 2014

Leaves my clothes smelling like heaven! I tried this product once and I am hooked for life. You will never go back to plain old softener after trying this, I can promise you that!

March 27, 2014

I really enjoy the scent and the length of time the freshness lasts. I did not find it made any difference to the softness of my clothes .

October 22, 2013

I love this little crystals. I use them with every load of laundry and my clothes smell amazing.

August 28, 2013

I love the scent variety of the Purex Softener. I always use them in my wash but the fragrance does not last as long as advertised. I have tried Downy beads and they seem to last longer than the Purex.

June 05, 2012

I love these! I recently purchased the Lavender Blossom, and it smells incredible. It almost has a grape scent, which lasts on clothing for days after being washed. I like how Purex gives you the option of how much you put into the laundry. You can put a little, or a lot - I usually opt for a lot, as I love the strong, fresh scent on clothing. I was very impressed at how long the scent lasts.. It's definitely worth the $6.97 I paid at Walmart.

1.5/5

May 28, 2012

These smell fabulous so I bought them! However the scent Did NOT last the way it is supposed to. The amount you are supposed to use ensures that it doesn't last very long! Very poor value for the money and I was disappointed the length it lasted. IMO it was no more effective then fabric softener and dryer sheets

May 21, 2012

i use them for everything i throw some in the carpet cleaner to clean the floor it smells amazing. It lasts so long on the laundry

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml