Purex Ultra Packs Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 226 in Laundry Care

Purex ultra packs are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever.

July 18, 2013

I was lucky to tried a sample and really like it. I then bought a bag and now I am NOT using this anymore. More then once it left a residue on socks or t-shirts and it's REALLY hard to take out after. It says on the package that you can use it in cold water but every time i used cold water I had that problem so i'm thinking NOT! i really like the fact that it was really practical because you don't have to carry the big bottle of soap, but now I stick to liquid soap. Saves my clothes!!!

June 30, 2013

I find that these work amazingly but don't use them if you have a small load of laundry it seems to leave a bit of residue.

January 10, 2013

These are handy to use. Just put one in the machine. You don't have to worry about measuring because it's already to go. They clean pretty good.

November 07, 2012

Fast, easy, light and convenient! One ultrapack brightens and cleans...perfect! So much easier than measuring the liquid, hauling that heavy bottle, and better yet...saving on that plastic for the environment! Love it!!!

August 26, 2012

I was lucky enough to get a sample to try.... and its really convienent however i would not buy it as its too expensive and if your hands are damp then it wrecks the pack... i will still to the liquid --- no mess no fuss

August 26, 2012

The action packs do not dissolve everytime and leave a mess or even ruin an article of clothing like a nice blouse that you loved wearing. Not happy in any way with the Ultra packs. I will stick to the Purex Liquid Detergent that does a great job!!!!

August 26, 2012

I got this as a free sample in the mail and decided to give it a try. It threw it in on top of the clothes in my front load washer and when the wash was done there was no residue or evidence of the outer wrapper. The clothes were clean and my brother's sensitive skin did not react. (I used the sensitive version in the white packaging.) I like the idea of the action packs because it comes in less packaging, is not as heavy as a bottle of liquid or box of powder and costs the same.

June 15, 2012

I got these for free in the mail and me and my boyfriend loved them. They are so easy, we love the fact you can just pop them in, throw in the clothes and go. We do so much laundry and have an amount all ready packed saves us laundry soap.

May 31, 2012

I received these free in the mail...I just popped into the washer and hit the start button...my clothes came out clean and smelling really fresh...may be a little strong scented for some people...I would buy for camping or something as easy to pack, but probably wouldn't pay the price for everyday washing...

May 31, 2012

I just purchased the purex ultra packs and i love this product! It makes so much sense to have the detergent pre packed and ready to toss in the washer. I like that now the other members in the family can't "over pour" and suds up the washer.