QUO eyeshadow

QUO eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #569 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

October 17, 2016

I use the brown one for my eyebrows. I like the color and how it stays on and does not rub off. Of course i use a little eyebrow gel so it adheres to the skin, what I like most though is that I do not need to use much. it seems like I have been using it for months and its an endless container of eyeshadow and in my case browshadow. Great product and worth the money.

October 17, 2016

It has been difficult to find an eyeshadow that performs just like MAC but i did it. QUO eye shadow matte finish performs just as effectively as MAC - applies without fine dust spraying where it shouldn't and it lasts all day.

June 15, 2015

It's much more expensive (they have really good sales around Christmas) but good quality ans lasts all day.

April 15, 2015

Easy to use and goes on easily without wasting a lot of product.

October 20, 2014

Quo is Shoppers' house line for make up, and I've had various experiences with their make up products, but I think their eyeshadow is really quite good for the price point. Generally available in collections each season, it's line that SDM doesn't promote very much, and it's a shame. The packaging is also stunning.

August 05, 2014

I have the Quo Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey. It comes with 7 colours in neutral shades that you can layer for a natural or more dramatic look. I find that it goes on and blends well. Sometimes it can rub off a little if I have too much on or haven't used a primer. All of the shades except one have a shimmer to them, the last is a matte dark brown, and I love them all!

February 18, 2014

i like these eyeshadows but they are fairly pricey and i feel there is nothing special about them.

January 23, 2014

QUO eye shadow has been my go-to eyeshadow for the past ten years, and while the colors have changed vastly, I still (STILL) am rocking one I purchased literally a decade ago, and its still as awesome as the day I got it. This one pictures is called Elektronika and it goes on either SUPER BLUE or so subtly with a shimmer of sparkle; SO awesome for a "light smokey" eye effect, as in winter with the bright white snow then frosty light blue snowy eye shadow..

I know, I know, replace makeups often and regularly so as to avoid contamination. I do that with mascaras and lip stuff, but for anything that is applied with a brush, I was the brush after every single application so as to never contaminate the pot of makeup.

And, unfortunately, after going to Shopper's the other day I cannot find the extreme colors Quo used to make; rather they seem pretty subdued now, but hey still a great brand !
    Further - QUO is a Canadian brand and I will always, ALWAYS support Canadian brands first above any other country's brands.