Quo Foundation Primer

Quo Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #500 out of 652 in Foundation

September 30, 2015

really enjoyed stepping out the box and trying this brand for foundation.

Long lasting, doesn't oil up my face and results are very smooth application. Works for a great base on those days I don't have time to reapply through the day.

April 09, 2015

I like this stuff. It costs 1/2 as much as others like it, but works just as well! I have dry, sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother me. Makes my foundation go on PERFECTLY.

November 26, 2014

I like this, i use it on combo skin, and it works well! No pores, and at the end of thee day, i look great and i'm not an oil slick!

January 22, 2012

I got my makeup done professionally for an event and the makeup artist used a primer on my skin -- I had never heard of such a product before.

I bought the Quo foundation primer and now, I cannot put makeup on without it. I use less than a dime's worth for my face and upper neck to create a silky base on my skin. I have noticed a difference when applying foundation and powders, as the it appears less cakey. It's especially useful for when I have any type of skin irritation (like eczema), as the primer creates a nice "cover" on my skin to allow makeup to be applied smoothly.

The bottle pump is a bit problematic as each pump releases way too much product and there's no easy way to put product back into the bottle.

April 19, 2008

I don't get this stuff. When I put it on my face it's instantly mattified and feels like silk. Then I put on my makeup and I'm just a big of a greaseball as I ever was. It makes no difference whatsoever. I hate the packaging; The first two weeks i had it, the pump came right off with the cap everytime I opened it so I didn't even know there was a pump! For a drugstore brand I didn't think it was that cheap, and as I said, it didn't work for me so I definitely won't be repurchasing.