Revelon colorstay Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 653 in Foundation

September 28, 2016

If you have combo skin like I do, this foundation is amazing! It covers everything but doesnt look or feel like you have any makeup on. It also lasts 8hr or more, Ive sweat while wearing this and it still didn't move on my face. I love this foundation

September 24, 2016

I use this brand for my nail for a very long time.
    They have lots of color to chose and I use it every 2 weeks and not hurt my nails at all
    Will keep use this brand

July 19, 2016

Great product ! Good coverage . Great colors to choose from . Stays on for longer coverage . Easy to apply. Feels great on the skin. . Decent price for amount of product .

January 26, 2016

I love love love Revelon! I found their nail polishes very vibrant. Personally it didn't chip off my fingers as fast as other nail polishes I have used before. I would highly recommend.

January 21, 2016

Love that longwear nail it stay in place 5 to 7 days on my nails it a very good product and very not expensive.
    And the colors are so nice. Love Love Love :)

December 21, 2015

Love this product. it makes my skin tone perfectly and doesnt feel heavy or greasy like some of the other products ive tried

October 21, 2015

Longwearing coverage , a lightweight formula that doesn't won’t cake I love that it's made for combination or oily skin to control oil absorption and shine but I find it does rub off and doesn't hold 24 hours that's for sure but it's still a really good foundation for $16