• Revlon Pedi-Expert Pedicure Kit
  • Revlon Pedi-Expert Pedicure Kit

Revlon Pedi-Expert Pedicure Kit Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Keep Your Feet Salon Beautiful190 micro-files safely remove calluses and dead skinStainless steel finishing file leaves skin soft and smoothCatch all compartment ensures no mess, no fussLifetime Guarantee - no need to purchase replacement bladesIncludes nail clip and nail fileTo Use: Use only on clean, dry skin. Open Pedi-EXPERT and snap precision stainless steel microfiles into the cover. Hold Pedi-EXPERT securely in the palm of your hand and press gently against the area to be treated. Start at the thickest area of the dead skin you want to remove and slide the Pedi-EXPERT slowly back and forth lengthwise. When finished, remove top cover and empty skin shavings into the trash. Use the bottom finishing file to further smooth down your feet or maintain their appearance between treatments. After use, wash Pedi-EXPERT top cover, microfile and bottom finishing file with soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly after each use.

August 24, 2016

I've always liked Revlon the products always smell good and last a long time I've used the lipsticks for long time and the masquerade I even think my mother used to use it

August 31, 2014

What a difference this makes. In 5 minutes I get every scrap of dead skin off and then use the fine file side to smooth the skin out. So easy to use and clean. Just don't over scrape!

September 11, 2012

I don't think I'm the only one who loves their Summer Flip-Flops and walks barefoot at the beach and waterpark.

When your feet get dry this products will help remove all the dried skin and leave your feet smooth.

Don't hurt or irritate your skin. Great results when used on clean dry skin after showers or baths.

November 16, 2011

This little device works wonders on dry, cracked and ugly looking heels. Really. When your feet at dry (before a shower- don't do this after a shower) slide the device over and over the dry areas. The dead skin cells will accumulate in the middle and can easily be thrown out and cleaned. Put lotion over your feet and heels when you're finished, and voila! healthy looking heels. I use this every other day in the summer time when my feet/heels need be at their best =) Give this a try and you will not be disappointed!

May 09, 2011

I picked up Revlon’s Pedi-Expert Pedicure Kit up last spring to see if it really could do the job I had heard others say it could. Well I was very happy with how well the files removed all the dead and ugly skin on my heels and the best part was how the egg holds all the dead skin shaving inside so there’s no mess. When you’re done you just have to take the top off and empty it into the trash. It has 190 micro-files that safely remove calluses and dead skin leaving your feet smooth and soft and it comes with nail clippers and a file. It’s also guaranteed for life, so you never have to buy replacement blades. The egg shape sits in the palm of your hand comfortably making it easy to give your feet a treat. The finishing file helps you smooth your feet down even more helping you to maintain them in between treatments. I found that the Pedi-Expert Pedicure kit did a great job on my feet and it was very easy to use.

October 10, 2010

Revlon Pedi Expert Pedicure Kit SAVED my feet this summer! I am a flip-flop fanatic. I wear them from the time the snow clears in the spring until it comes back in the fall. So my feet take a real beating. I find once I start to build up some calluses my feet start lookin' not so pretty. I had originally went out in search of the Ped-Egg when I came across this instead. I liked that it not only had the callus file with catch as compartment (just like the Ped-Egg) but it also included a nail file and nail clippers. Same price as the Ped-Egg. (I paid $14.99 (CAN) at Shoppers Drugmart) So really you're getting more bang for your buck. I cannot comment on which works better, but I can say I have had absolutely fabulous results with the Revlon Pedi Expert. My feet are soft, callus-free and looking great. Tip! Make sure to always wash the whole unit (file, inner compartment and lid) thoroughly after use with warm soapy water and allow to air dry. I would definitely recommend to anyone who isn't willing to pay for regular pedicures at the salon.

Smile Often, Laugh Lots! ThursdaysChild

$14.99 CAN

September 27, 2010

I absolutely love this product. It works and is very effective - it actually does what it says it will. I have bought other products that were similiar but they didn't work - so happy this one does. My feet are happy!

Neuven added a new review for