• Ritter Sport
  • Ritter Sport

Ritter Sport Reviews

Ranked #663 out of 737 in Chocolate

May 15, 2015

Pretty darn tasty... I like the dark chocolate with hazelnuts and the white chocolate but there is a good amount of options within this brand!!

October 18, 2013

Bon chocolat pour tous les jours. De bonnes noisettes Et un chocolat cremeux.

August 19, 2013

As good as any chocolate out there. Love it!

June 22, 2013

I know what you are thinking: but it's so small! I love chocolate and I love hazelnuts, but I've tried other chocolate-hazelnut bars and this one does not skimp on the hazelnuts nor on the overall taste.

You can get it on sale pretty often so just wait for it; it's worth it!

March 11, 2013

I have always loved this chocolate since I was a kid. The milk chocolate with whole hazelnuts is to die for! My next favorites are the chocolate with marzipan, and the white chocolate with whole hazelnuts. Highly recommend if you want a fine German chocolate that is affordable and delicious!

June 28, 2012

I wondered how I did not try this chocolate sooner!
Being lactose intolerant, it was great to find a dark chocolate I would be able to eat and still tastes amazing!
I love the design of the chocolate -it is divided up into little squares, so it is easy to eat and share.

April 09, 2012

Ritter Sport is a delicious German chocolate bar. Each 100 gram square-shaped bar is divided into 16 smaller squares.
I first tried Ritter Sport chocolate when I was eating a vegan diet. This was about 10 years ago and my mom found it for me at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was living in a small town at the time and access to vegan friendly food was minimal.
Now this is not a chocolate meant specifically for vegans. In fact i'd say all the flavors besides the dark chocolate, probably do have dairy!

Now, it's 10 years later and I eat any and all chocolate I want, HOWEVER, this is still my favorite for the price!
I haven't really seen it sold anywhere besides Shoppers Drug Mart, but I pick up a Dark Chocolate bar (50% Cocoa) EVERY time i'm there. That's how good it is :)
The other flavour are also very delicious!
I recommend this for chocolate lovers on a budget :)

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!