• Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Creme
  • Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Creme

Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Creme Reviews

Ranked #1308 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

Rich, emollient formula deeply moisturizes and conditions rough, ragged cuticles. Massaging cuticles every night with Cuticle Massage Cream helps improve circulation and stimulate healthy new nail growth. Formulated with apricot extract to help soothe painful hangnails and prevent cuticle tearing.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.

February 11, 2016

I have recently become a huge nail freak! This is the third item that I tried for my cuticles and I love it. I mainly use this product when I want to wear my nails natural. It smells good and is very smooth. It does the job it is intended to do as well. Worth the money.

March 10, 2015

I like Sally Hansen products and this was is no exception Great cuticle cream that works well. I also like the apricot scent to it.

September 04, 2014

It seems to work very well but the scent is not very appealing. It reminds me of gross public washroom soap. It does moisturize nicely though

August 25, 2014

you put on the cuticle massage creme and in 5 minutes viola... no more cuticles!! absolutely love it!