Scentsy Bar Cinnamon Bear

Scentsy Bar Cinnamon Bear Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 515 in Home Fragrance

February 17, 2017

I love the STONG scent of Scentsy Cinnamon Bear Bar. It is a very strong scent of Cinnamon. If Scentsy products did not cost so much I probably would order more of these bars

February 15, 2017

I love cinnamon bear scentsy bar! Makes my space smell so good, it's like cinnamon hearts. The scent isn't over powering and one cube lasts for quite a while.

September 29, 2016

This is the perfect Christmas scent!!! If you love cinnamon, you will love it! It is a strong, powerful scent so if you don't love cinnamon, this one may not be for you! However, you could mix with another scent to downpower it! The scent lasts a few days as well! Reminds me so much of Christmas pine cones that are cinnamon scented!

1.5/5

May 15, 2016

I was really excited to try this and then was seriously dissapointed. The price does not reflect the quality. Way to pricy for the poor quality goods. I will not be trying this again and suggest that you don't either

March 22, 2015

Scentsy Bar Cinnamon Bear .. got same sample and i really enjoyed it .now i cant seem get anymore .

March 20, 2015

This scent reminds me of cinnamon hearts! It was a fairly strong scent; my husband came home from work that day and said the whole apartment smelled like cinnamon, and it wasn't a bad thing! While strong, I don't think this one lasts the longest out of the few I've tried. I wish I could find it still; I only received one square as a sample and want more!

danaorgnero earned the Cheerleader badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big brother Canada 4

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Riverdale

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Reese's Puffs