Ugh! Do not disregard the bittersweet label on the bar. There was a tart fruitiness to the chocolate that may sound alright, but made it taste almost inedible as is because of its bitter and sour taste to it. It was hard to get used to it as a savouring bar - so I ended up using this as a mousse. If you are used to very dark chocolate, you might be okay with this.
Fortunately I did not pay that much to try this, as I probably would have never bought it at its normal expensive price - and never will again.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.