Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

October 23, 2016

This dark gingerale is quite refreshing. I would classify it a dry gingerale and very similar to imported german versions that I've tried. It may be a touch sweeter, but still good non the less. Great for parties.

August 02, 2016

This is one of the best ginger ales out there, I really enjoy it mixed with some bourbon or vodka. The other ginger ales are just not flavorful enough.

July 10, 2016

This has to be the best ginger ale on the market. It never lets me down when I'm really thirsty because it always quenches my thirst. A while back I had a couple of $2.00 coupons for a bottle so I ended up bringing quite a few home for next to nothing.

July 10, 2016

Not for everyone but I like it! It tastes just about what I would expect when I hear "dark ginger ale". I wouldn't classify it as "light" or "refreshing" like the fruity flavours, instead it tastes stronger and the flavour is more bold. Great on it's own or to replace regular ginger ale as a mixer.

June 26, 2016

Although I'm not a huge soda drinker, I picked up a bottle of this over the Christmas holidays. This stuff is amazing! If you enjoy ginger ale in general and perhaps add the occasional shot of liquor, for example rye, look no further! I'm not a drinker myself but can honestly say that this ginger ale has that flavour without the alcohol. For me it's a total hit. Friends of mine are not as enthusiastic. It's a matter of taste and I looooooovve this product.

May 02, 2016

I received a coupon for Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale decided to give it a go since I love Ginger Ale. I tried the ones in the can and I must they are really good. I'm glad they decided to enhance the ginger taste. For some reason it reminds me of those cola bottles gummie candies. I really enjoy the taste of the Dark Ginger Ale. It is refreshing with a bit of a kick to it.

April 29, 2016

I tried this because I got a coupon in the mail. It definitely has the ginger flavour, but in a harsh way. It is also extremely sweet. I have never been a Schweppes fan and this doesn't change my mind. I will stick with Canada Dry.

April 20, 2016

I do not normally like Schweppes products tendig to lean toward Canada Dry however the Dark Ginger Ale may be making a convert out of me. It finally has some lovely ginger taste and is nice to relax with. It also goes well with rye.

March 24, 2016

i love the rich and deep taste of this Ginger Ale. It is new and different, leaving a pleasant lasting taste. It provides a different level of richness in mixed drinks.

March 21, 2016

very tasty, has much richer and deeper taste than their regular gingerale. Awesome for mixing drinks and is the same price as regular gingerale. Ever since I got a free sample at my local mall, I definitely choose the dark over the regular whenever I can.