SeaVital Exfoliating Facial Wash

SeaVital Exfoliating Facial Wash Reviews

Ranked #890 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Based on the Dead Sea minerals, natural herbal extracts and vitamins. Thoroughly and deeply cleans the face skin, revitalizing it and improving its resilience. Facilitates cells’ regeneration. Contains gently abrading apricot seed powder, also having a slight whitening effect.

October 24, 2008

I also received this product at the latest Shop Crawl (Can't wait for the next one, by the way... ;) ). I like this exfoliator. It is not too harsh for the face and leaves my skin feeling soft and not too dry. I did notice it takes a bit to rinse it off, but I usually use it in the shower anyway, so not to worry! :)

Unlike the other two reviewers, I am not impressed with the smell. I thought there was no fragrance in it and the smell was the natural odour of the ingredients, but fragranceis listed on the bottle. It's not that I dislike the smell. It's not offensive or bad. It just smells like nothing in particular. Which would be more understandable if the product was fragrance-free... but it is not...?
Overall, a very good product! I would buy this product again and recommend it to others! :)

April 28, 2007

I also received this product compliments of ChickAdvisor. I love it. The scent is fabulous and the clean, refreshing feel it provides is amazing. I had a couple of dry spots at each nostril corner from so much tissue usage during allergy season and this face wash coupled w/ some alpha-hydroxy lotion smoothed it up in a few short days.

My only caution is that the small fruit grains take forever to rinse off. I've learned to use the face wash in the shower so its much easier to rinse your face w/o making any mess.

April 15, 2007

I recently received this wonderful freebee from Chick Advisor in the mail and I just love it! I thought that it would be really rough on my skin, but it was actually very gentle. It smells like a professional product that you may find in an actual spa, or high-end store. This facial wash smooths away any rough patches you have with tiny fruit grains, leaving your skin super soft and beautiful. I can't wait to try the rest of the SeaVital line!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml