• Shake N' Bake BBQ Chicken Glaze
  • Shake N' Bake BBQ Chicken Glaze

Shake N' Bake BBQ Chicken Glaze Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 2339 in Grocery

November 30, 2016

Of all the Shake n Bake products this chicken glaze is my favorite. It is tangy and adheres very well to all kinds of meats. It is hard to find in every grocery store....so I hope they can get it into all major retailers like Giant Tiger, Super C and Walmart.

August 31, 2016

This glaze is so good on all types of protiens, not just chicken. Excellent flavor, and it bakes up so well. Betcha it will make your mouth water waiting for it to come out of the oven :)

June 01, 2016

Shake n Bake is such a great way to enhance the taste of your chicken dish. So simple to use. Just coat and stick it in the oven until it is cooked. I have used several of the shake n bake flavors and this bbq chicken glaze is really good.

June 01, 2016

I love this bbq chicken glaze and I was so happy when my very picky10 year old daughter did to. I finally found something I could use on any meat and she would eat it. She told me that she loved the taste and to use it alot more when I cook. Its a winner in her books.

January 19, 2016

I buy this all the time. It is an easy and delicious way to transform your chicken. It creates a nice coating on your meat and it adds a lot of flavour.

January 19, 2016

I love using shake n bake, it's easy and really tasty. This one is a little different from their regular products because this is a glaze. I was little sceptical but it ended up being very flavourful. Defiantly something different that's super easy to prepare.