Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 144 in Facial Wipes

Simple cleansing wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These soft facial wipes lift away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry skin out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

No artificial dyes, alcohol, harsh chemicals, perfumes, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients. Dermatologically tested, these face wipes are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

For more info, visit Simple.

February 20, 2017

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé les lingettes, car elles n'étaient pas assez humides et n'enlevaient pas bien le maquillage des yeux.
    Par contre, j'ai aimé le fait qu'elles soient épaisses et aient une certaine texture, c'est plus facile pour enlever le maquillage du teint! Je ne les rachèterait pas, elles ne sont pas assez efficaces.

February 18, 2017

The product worked great to clean my face, but the smell bothered me and my face looked slightly greasy a few hours later. Would prefer an unscented product.

February 07, 2017

Facile a utiliser. Format pratique. Trop rude pour la peau. Fonctionne bien pour enlever le maquillage. Je ne recommande pas ce produit car il n est pas doux sur la peau.

October 23, 2016

Just like the description, there is no scent. Tried the original one and the exfoliating one. The original one was soft just like a normal wipe. It was able to remove regular make up, but for water-proof ones you had to rub harder. The exfoliating one was really rough and abrasive. I do not recommend it on the skin.

October 23, 2016

I found they needed a little elbow grease to get my mascara off but once did the job.
    The price is a average with other brands I've tried.
    My eyes felt clear and residue free which is nice but not overly moisturized.
    It's a good all around cleaning wipe.

October 23, 2016

I only like to use wipes when i'm travelling or camping. I prefer using a cleanser if I have the choice. I really liked that these were for sensitive skin and didn't have an overbearing scent. I'll likely carry these in my purse when i'm in a jam and need a quick wipe

October 08, 2016

These are decent, they don't necessarily remove all of my make up though. However if I use bi facial on one of these bad boys I'm good to go. Good bang for your buck though.

October 06, 2016

I got a sample size of these wipes in one of my monthly beauty boxes. I don't normally use facial wipes, prefer cleansing oil, but these are great for on the go or if your feeing lazy.

Pleased to see they are for sensitive skin; I found the scent light and the cloth was large and thick. However, I found they weren't the greatest for removing al your makeup and fragments were still left behind overall.

It was nice to try but I would not go out of my way to spend money on these wipes.

October 05, 2016

I had heard great things about this product so I thought I would test it out for myself. I like that the sheets are large and that it's damp but not too watery. It has a nice light scent which is great for those who have a sensitivity to scents.

I think this is OK for removing facial makeup but it's not my favourite cleansing wipe. I have dry skin and found this really harsh on my face. I did not think that this wipe was soft at all. Also, I had to really work this into my eyes to remove my mascara and eyeliner and I was still left with residue that I needed to wash off. If you're in a hurry this might be good but I don't think it's great as an everyday cleanser and it's definitely not good at removing eye makeup.

October 02, 2016

#getitfree J'ai trouver que la lingette étais très rugueuse et que le produit laisse un pellicule sur la peau...je n'aime pas cette sensation sur ma peau et ca me donne le gout de ma laver la figure avec de l'eau.

#SimpleSkincareWipes