Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 141 in Facial Wipes

Simple cleansing wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These soft facial wipes lift away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry skin out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

No artificial dyes, alcohol, harsh chemicals, perfumes, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients. Dermatologically tested, these face wipes are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

For more info, visit Simple.

February 27, 2017

J'avais très hâte d'essayer ces lingettes démaquillantes puisque je n'avais jamais essayé cette marqué. J'ai beaucoup aimé l'odeur discrète. Au début je trouvais que les lingettes n'étaient pas très humide mais finalement c'était parfait. J'ai adoré la technologie Aqualock pour garder les lingettes humides. Très bon démaquillant, j'ai beaucoup aimé et je recommande!!

February 26, 2017

This has been one of the few facial products that I've been able to use in the most recent years. My skin is reactive and most products I try to use makes me feel like I want to scratch my skin off

February 21, 2017

I received the Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes through Chick Advisor. These cleansing clothes are effective enough to remove a full face of heavy makeup and gentle enough to provide the lasting clean skin feeling when travelling (without having to pack all of the essentials).
    I plan on stocking up on these beauties for the summer to take with us camping ... the perfect nonsense addition to our camping bag.

These are also gentle enough that they can multitask as a cleansing cloth for dirty, messy children. So I plan on keeping these in my purse also.

Thank you for the chance to try these.

February 20, 2017

Les lingettes sont idéales pour le nettoyage quotidien du visage, elle laisse une sensation de douceur, déloge les saletés et impuretés. Elles sont parfaites pour démaquiller, elles sont également efficaces pour retirer le mascara hydrofuge. La peau demeure fraîche après utilisation et ne contient aucun ingrédient irritant pour la peau. Le paquet de lingettes est muni d'une pellicule Aqua-lock, ce qui empêche les lingettes de sécher une fois le paquet ouvert.

February 17, 2017

Les lingettes ont nettoyé mon visage à la fois avec douceur et efficacité. Elles sont venues à bout du maquillage de mes yeux facilement. Excellent produit à conseiller.

February 17, 2017

I loved these wipes. They are so quick and easy! Took my make up off and made me feel fresh. Great when I was tired and didn't feel like doing my whole nighttime routine but still left my skin nice in the morning.

February 15, 2017

I loved the new and improved Simple Skincare Facial Wipes! I struggle in the winter months with super dry angry red skin and these wipes were so gentle yet moisturizing! It helped clear up my angry red skin and replaced my cleanser and moisturizer....If you have very oily skin note that these wipes are super moisturizing so for me it was perfect but i also have very dry skin.

I really can't put into words how much i love these wipes. My skin is now clear and moisturized and feeling fresh!
    #gotitfree

February 13, 2017

I love the new and improved Simple Skincare Facial Wipes, they are super smooth on your skin and removes the average amount of make up before washing it off with some cleanser. I love that it's fragrance free and never irritated my skin. I'd highly recommend you try these Facial Wipes, especially if you are looking for new products to try. Once again, thank you Chick Advisor for sending me lovely Wipes, Facial Wipes always comes in handy ! #gotitfree

February 10, 2017

Lingettes efficaces, sans odeur et légèrement humides

Ces lingettes sont intéressantes pour une peau sensible. Par contre, leur faible hydratation a déplu à ma conjointe. Elles se sont avérées solides et de qualité.

#cadeau

February 09, 2017

I really loved these facial wipes.

The quality of the wipes were thick and didn't fall apart while being used. I also really liked that they mosturized as well and didn't leave my skin feeling dried out. The scent was very light and nice. Not at all over powering.

They removed my makeup really well. The only thing that they left behind was a bit of my waterproof mascara, but I really don't expect facial wipes to remove that gunky stuff off of my lashes.

While the price is a little more than the average brand, I think the quality is there and it's a good value. This wouldn't replace my eye makeup remover though, but it does wonders with removing foundation/concealer and all of that jazz.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Bestope Brushes

Shystarr79 earned the Beauty Guru badge

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Sky821 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0

xomniss added a new review for
    Olay Active Hydrating Cream