Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 138 in Facial Wipes

Simple cleansing wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These soft facial wipes lift away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry skin out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

No artificial dyes, alcohol, harsh chemicals, perfumes, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients. Dermatologically tested, these face wipes are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

For more info, visit Simple.

January 20, 2017

Love love LOVE these wipes! They are oil-free and super effective! I have been using them for 3 years now. I tried Neutrogena Wipes, MAC wipes and the Kirkland wipes at Costco in between the last 3 years but nothing compares to these ones. I will continue to purchase them again and again!

January 11, 2017

i used the skin cleansing facial wipes for the first time during my vacation, i was amazed how it left my face hydrated and smooth. my face doesn't feel oily anymore, I love it.

January 09, 2017

J,ai essayer ces petites serviettes, le format me convient surtout en voyage, ou l'on ne peux pas emporter beaucoup de bouteilles de produit, exemples dans les avions. j'ai bien aimé.

January 07, 2017

I've tried this product and others like it but I find this one to be the best it refreshes your skin beautifully it cleans excess makeup from your face leaving it fresh and clean

January 07, 2017

I have tried many different facial wipes and most are scratchy and hard on my face but these are very nice. I found the scent a bit much but it was a nice scent.

January 06, 2017

I just recently tried this product and would highly recommend it. They are so simple to use and gentle on my skin. They remove all traces of my makeup, including my mascara. I will never go back to soap and water.

December 03, 2016

Have used these cleansing wipes to take off my makeup for the past few years. Love them! Easy to use at the end of the day - removes all my makeup, including waterproof mascara. Leaves my skin feeling clean - no need to rinse after.

November 13, 2016

My favourite brand of cleansing wipes! It cleans my makeup off really effectively and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I'm even convinced that it does good for my skin too. A definite must for travelling!

November 08, 2016

J'aime bien ces lingettes nettoyantes. Elle délogé très bien le maquillage et enlève aussi le mascara waterproof. Je laisse le packing sur le bord de mon lit et quand je suis trop parresseuse pour aller me démaquiller, je me nettoie le visage vite fait. J'ai la peau fraîche et propre après l'utilisation.

October 23, 2016

This wipes were very gentle and soft on my skin but were very effective at removing my makeup. The self contained packaging makes it easy to take with you. Live that there is no perfumes, dyes or scent...less irritation for the skin