Skyfall

Skyfall Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 970 in DVD

January 13, 2016

Daniel Craig is my favorite James Bond for sure. He does a great job! I hate to say that at times, I found this installment to be a bit boring....... :( I still enjoyed watching it, but it just wasn't as exciting/non-stop action and thrills as the others. I I liked Casino Royale the best out of the Daniel Craig shows.

April 29, 2015

The 3rd installment with Daniel Craig as the recent James Bond. Sexy and exotic locales with this James Bond. 50 years of Bond!

April 10, 2015

Great Bond movie. Style in its core stay the same just a different presentation. I think this is my favorite Daniel Craig Bond movies. And Adeles theme song - amazing!

April 10, 2015

A classic bond film - sexy and dangerous
Daniel Craig is an excellent Bond. He really nails the cold and detached aspect of him

April 06, 2015

Im a huge Bond fan, so they cant go too wrong for me. Like the choice of Daniel Craig- he seems to live up to the roll. The bad guy was ridiculous, but creepy in a Bond villany way. The new love interest was exotic, mysterious, just perfectly cast. Lots of good throw back to vintage 007. Entertaining flick.

Neuven added a new review for