Softlips® CUBE Lip Moisturizer - Berry Bliss Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 839 in Lip Balm

Introducing Softlips® CUBE! Revolutionary 5-in-1 lip care that combines function and style in a sleek, glass-like cube design. Uniquely formulated with Lip Perfecting Technology, it blends 5 lip loving benefits into 1! Every glide makes lips feel soft, smooth, hydrated and protected, while adding a light touch of shine.

You might also be interested in Softlips® CUBE Lip Moisturizer - Fresh Mint.

For more info, please visit Softlips
Facebook: www.facebook.com/softlipsCAN

February 18, 2017

You see everyone these days with those little balls of lip moisturizer these days - not wanting to name products here. I for one am not a huge fan of the packaging as I always find that they are wasted as you cannot use all of it once its half way gone. In addition is not as desecrate when I decide to not carry a purse - sure its not a problem during the winter months when I have a coat. All in all its just a general lip moisturizer, nothing special here

January 06, 2017

I LOVE the shape of these lip balms and most of the flavours are great, especially the mint, but I personally was not a fan of the Berry Bliss flavour. Its not bad, its just not for me.

July 26, 2016

I saw these at the drug store so many times before I finally bought myself one. I'm very glad I did; love it. I keep it in my purse mostly and it feels really good when I put it on. I really need to buy more; next time I'll try another one of theirs.

June 26, 2016

I bought these for my daughter,I had some chapped lips and she let me borrow her's now these are the only lip moisturizer her and I will purchase,they are a little expensive but well worth the money.

June 24, 2016

I love soft lips!! The moisturizer in this product is absolutely incredible. I am a lip gloss fanatic and this by far is my new favorite. The only issue I had with this specific product was in the cube. It is a little messy at times when it's getting low. I would much prefer the stick soft lips over the cube. The scents are all amazing. Two thumbs up!

June 23, 2016

I received this item for review and love the flavour and scent. The berry is so refreshing and smelled great. It gives a great shine and moisture. I would recommend this item.

June 23, 2016

I love the smell of this one! It's by far my favourite out of the 4 tested for summer! I love wearing this before I apply my matte lipstick. Very creamy yet effective to help with drying due to allergies! Will recommend.

June 22, 2016

I was selected by Softlips® CUBE Lip Moisturizer - Berry Bliss for free.

I've always been a big fan of Softlips products. I think if you went into my home, you'd find one in just about every drawer, nook and cranny!

The product itself is great, stays on long, feels rich and doesn't seem greasy. I really loved the berry flavour. It was light but sweet but also got licked off a lot so it had to be reapplied more often.

The packaging - Okay...so it looks neat, kinda of like a little ice cube (or so says my step-daughter) but one of my cubes was actually defective and the lid was always loose so I never trusted it enough to keep it in my purse. And, unless you were being super attentive when putting on the lid, it was easy to accidentally smoosh the product around the edges of the lid.

June 22, 2016

Not a fan of the packaging, the cube was a little more awkward for me to use than the other tube varieties. Made my lips soft, hydrated, and healed any chapping. Very creamy and soft, and goes on smooth. Received as a free sample from chick advisor.

June 18, 2016

Though I'm not a huge fan of the scent/flavour, as a personal preference, this is a very good product. It left my lips feeling soft and hydrated and kept them that way for hours without having to keep reapplying. I got these at a good time as my lips were very dry and cracked and it recovered them to normal in no time at all. I definitely recommend this product.