Sookie Stackhouse Novels

Sookie Stackhouse Novels Reviews

Ranked #632 out of 960 in Books

Visit our Sookie Stackhouse series feature page.

Sookie Stackhouse is just a small-time cocktail waitress in small-town Louisiana. Until the vampire of her dreams walks into her life-and one of her coworkers checks out....

Maybe having a vampire for a boyfriend isn't such a bright idea.

May 21, 2016

The first episode of True Blood series, I was hooked and went out and bought all the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I started reading the first novel and continued to read till the final book and that occupied my whole weekend. I was sad to see the series of novels end. I absolutely love these novels and I think I will read them again.

September 30, 2015

I haven't read this series yet but if its anything like Anne Rices vampire books its my kind of book and I'll definetly be checking these books out.

September 30, 2015

This is such a fun series to read and Sookie is hilarious. I love the character development in this series and sad that we didn't get to see so much of it in the HBO series. But the books are light and fun (and sometimes sad) but Sookie is such a strong character and I was sad to see the books come to an end.

March 04, 2015

I have the whole book series. Love them!

September 13, 2014

I really enjoyed this series - much better than the t.v. show! The characters are better and more developed. They are funny and well written!

September 30, 2013

When the series first came out on tv, I thought I'd buy the books to see how they were. I thought they were great (maybe even better than the show), super easy to read, and extremely entertaining. The writing is not great and there are some "holes" in the story that are later explained in A Touch of Dead, but it's still a good series

September 29, 2013

I read it because I loved the TV show. The books I would not say bad but not for me. They are very teenager read to them. They were not for me

June 14, 2012

I love reading and I am thoroughly enjoying the vampire theme at the moment. This series is the first adult demographic vampire series I have read and I can't wait to read more.

June 05, 2012

Ok... I hate to admit that I like and read these books... but I do. They're pure guilty pleasure and pretty fun. Sookie is pretty endearing (even more so than on the TV show), and you can't help but relate to her :) Definitely worth it for a guilty pleasure read.

May 25, 2012

Favorite series by far! enjoy the show as well, but love the fact that the books and the show are different! Newest book for the series just went on sale!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml