Starbucks Sumatra Coffee

Starbucks Sumatra Coffee Reviews

Ranked #499 out of 507 in Coffee

Starbucks sumatra coffee, whole bean, 12-ounce bags (pack of 3) has a full, syrupy body with virtually no acidity - so the coffee's intensity lingers in your mouth. The concentrated spicy, herbal notes and earthy aroma are the telltale signatures of this well-loved coffee.

May 04, 2016

This is my go to at home coffee! It is so rich and flavorful! This coffee has a kick and will definitely wake you up! It's also nice that you earn Bonus Stars each time you purchase! This coffee is on the pricier side but SO worth it! Once you try it, there's no going back! I definitely recommend!

July 14, 2014

I love the taste of this coffee, it's one of my favourites. The price could be a little better, it is rather pricey though. I have recently found other coffee's that are just as good for a lot less.

January 13, 2013

I love this coffee but find the price a bit too high. Many other great coffees on the market that are more affordable. Good for a treat or if I have a coupon.

May 15, 2012

My husband can not start the day without this coffee! He refused to drink any other. While visiting my sister one summer my husband purchased a bag to make at her house in the mornings. After we left I got a message from my sister telling her to thank my husband for getting her hooked on it. I am not a coffee drinker but I do love the smell of this coffee brewing each morning.

December 14, 2008

So good!!! One of my favorite coffees for sure!!

December 09, 2008

this coffee is the only reason that i can make it through the day! perfect for anyone that loves a good, strong cup of coffee