Stayfree Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

The only overnight pad with Night Guard zone* and eighteen anti-leak channels**, designed to help lock leaks from side to side, and front to back, too. No matter which way you toss or turn, you get the maximum leak protection. Combine that remarkable absorbency with the cottony softness of Stayfree Overnight pads to feel comfortable and confident throughout the night.

December 06, 2014

bought on sale.. didnt have great absorbancy

December 06, 2014

did not stay in place absorbancy not that great

June 14, 2014

I thought that it wasnt that abosorbable. but it does the job of keeping it neat

May 19, 2014

I am fairly brand loyal when it comes to purchasing these types of products for my daughter. There was a sale that was too good to be true so I bought a few packages. They were the worst! Might as well been using toilet paper instead.

March 16, 2014

Great product and good price! My favourite brand.

February 28, 2014

I think that stayfree is great, the comfort is good, but I do think they need to add some thickness to help with absorbancy.

February 22, 2014

Got a coupon for these tried them and LOVED them very thin and doesn't feel like you are wearing anything but great protection!

November 14, 2013

I got a good deal on Stayfree pads this week, my first time using them and I just fell in love with it. So soft and confortable. It will be my new brand of pads.

November 06, 2013

Comfortable, absorbs well and the bonus feature of the wings. What I use most of the time since organic pads still haven't come up with the absorbancy and wings on their products.

August 09, 2013

this is mty brand love the price

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes