Swiffer Sweeper Wet Clothes

Swiffer Sweeper Wet Clothes Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

June 19, 2016

These are very handy and I use them al the time in my Swiffer. I love the fresh, citrusy, clean smell and they do a great job of cleaning grime from my kitchen and hallway. The are reasonably priced when on sale. I use them weekly and saves my hands from scrubbing by hand.

April 24, 2016

I find these very handy for a quick kitchen clean. I like the disposable factor and the variety of scents. I do sometimes find they streak if you use it too wet. The price is reasonable, we always have some on hand.

July 19, 2015

I think this is a grwat product. I have it in my home but it doesnt clean that well. Its more of a surface cleaner. It gets the basic dirt and dust off the floors but when you need a deep scrubbing wash this just cant get the floor to sparkle.

July 19, 2015

I Love Swiffer, it's easy to use, has variety of scents and it's inexpensive!!!
    Swiffer cleans so well I even use it on my walls!!
    From the floors to the walls Swiffer helps clean my home, easily and efficiently!!!
    #Swiffer #Procter&Gamble;#BestCleaningProductEVER!!!