Swiffer Sweeper Wet Clothes

Swiffer Sweeper Wet Clothes Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 376 in Household Cleaning Products

March 15, 2017

these are great.i have been using for years .quick easy clean up in a hurry.not too strong of scent .would recommend,great for house warming gift.i bit exspensive to use but worth the water you save from filling bucket for clean ups

June 19, 2016

These are very handy and I use them al the time in my Swiffer. I love the fresh, citrusy, clean smell and they do a great job of cleaning grime from my kitchen and hallway. The are reasonably priced when on sale. I use them weekly and saves my hands from scrubbing by hand.

April 24, 2016

I find these very handy for a quick kitchen clean. I like the disposable factor and the variety of scents. I do sometimes find they streak if you use it too wet. The price is reasonable, we always have some on hand.

July 19, 2015

I think this is a grwat product. I have it in my home but it doesnt clean that well. Its more of a surface cleaner. It gets the basic dirt and dust off the floors but when you need a deep scrubbing wash this just cant get the floor to sparkle.

July 19, 2015

I Love Swiffer, it's easy to use, has variety of scents and it's inexpensive!!!
    Swiffer cleans so well I even use it on my walls!!
    From the floors to the walls Swiffer helps clean my home, easily and efficiently!!!
    #Swiffer #Procter&Gamble;#BestCleaningProductEVER!!!