Teddy's Choice Ultra Comfort Diapers Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

An umbilical cord cut-out perfectly shaped to gently protect your little one's belly button as it healsWetness indicator helps you keep track of wet diapers by changing color when wetPocketed back waistband to help keep in the runny messSoftness inside and out, with a breathable, comfy outer cover and quilted, flexibleinner padSpecially shaped to fit little legs--even when they haven't uncurled yetgraphics with Winnie the Pooh and friends

July 11, 2016

These diapers weren't bad. They were very thin so I was surprised that none of my son's wet diapers leaked with them. All of his poopy diapers leaked up the back though, even if I made sure they were on tight. They're very well priced diapers.

April 23, 2016

The only nice thing I can say about it was the price. The diaper hardly held one pee and it needed to be changed at every pee or poop. The way it was made was terrible.

1.5/5

August 25, 2015

My 7 month old fits comfortably into a size 4 diaper. I've been using Pamper's Baby Dry size 3s for now until we run out, and I use size 4s for overnight protection. He sleeps from about 6pm to 8-9:30 the next day. So we need a diaper that can really hold up.

Teddy's Choice Ultra Comfort are the absolute worst no name diapers we've tried yet. My son woke up screaming at 8am this morning and he was covered head to toe in urine and feces had leaked out of his diaper and his sheets were soaked through to the mattress protector (which thankfully save the mattress).

The absolute worst of it, aside from the mess and that my son was soaked, was the bright red and angry raw rash that was on my son's skin around his penis. Teddy's Choice Ultra Comfort diapers claim to have an absorbent core that whisks away moisture, well I call bullshit on that.

This was the absolute worst experience ever and I feel so sorry for my son to have to put up with this below par diapers. I will most definitely not be buying Teddy's Choice diapers ever again.

June 19, 2015

I won't buy these diapers again. They are a cheap, thin quality. And the sides rip when doing them up :(

December 27, 2014

My daughter developed horrible rashes when using pampers, huggies, and whatever the name of the Wal-Mart store brand diapers are-these were our saviour! Granted they have to be changed more often, and if left on too long start to rip and break down into little wet balls... But they seem to be unscented, and give my daughter no rash, plus when she doesn't move too much at night she wakes up with no leaks... In a choice between cloth diapers and these, these definitely come out on top! Plus they are super cheap :)

October 03, 2014

I love these diapers, i forgot how well they work. I used them when i was a single mom 12 years ago. I bought some the other day because i'm on a budget right now and it was cheaper to get these then pampers both on sale. My baby has been sick so only drinking not eating and this morning i was expecting to have a big wet mess when i went to get her up and she was dry she didn't leak at all. I will totally be buying these ones now :)

September 18, 2014

A family member who thinks he is helping has bought Teddy's Choice diapers several times. They are terrible! The diapers are not very absorbent and they leave traces of the fabric on my toddler if I don't change him immediately after soiling the diaper. I do not recommend.

August 22, 2014

These diapers are horrible. The tabs break off and they don't contour to babies bottom.

1.5/5

February 17, 2014

wost diapers ever they made my little one so sore and the dont even work! i found out that $1 store one where even better then these!

October 02, 2013

a family member bought these for me when i had my daughter and they werent that great, leaked and broke .