The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 552 in Body Wash

Lose yourself in the creamy, coconut-scented lather of this soap-free body wash made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

March 04, 2016

I love love love this product. I smells great, a nice natural coconut aroma, not fake. I enjoy the texture of the shower cream. It is soap free which is great for my skin. It is very gentle as i suffer from psoriasis, it doesnt bother it at all. It can be purchased in two sizes as well.

April 23, 2015

I am sad that I wasn't more impressed with this product because I always use Body Shop shower products.

1. The scent - not nearly coconut-y enough.
2. The lather - or lack thereof.
3. The bottle - so difficult to squeeze.

On a positive note I do really enjoy how moisturizing it is. And for that reason I would likely buy again, perhaps a shower cream in another scent.

October 29, 2014

This is my go to winter shower cream. It works like a charm. Though my only negative comment is that they could have done much better on the fragrance.

October 29, 2014

I dont like this shower cream. First, the bottle is very stiff and hard to squeeze compared to their other bottles. I also dont like the smell. I was expecting a fresh coconut scent,however, this smell more like a chemical. Very unpleasant and I decided I just couldnt finish the bottle.

August 21, 2014

Personally, I hate moisturizing outside of the shower because it makes your skin feel so oily and weird while you wait for it to sink in, so this product was the perfect solution for me. Moisturizes your skin very well!

May 11, 2014

The smell is amazing, it lasts long, and it's soap free- it uses honey to cleanse and soften the skin! To make your skin even softer, I recommend using the body butter with it!

February 18, 2014

I lov.e the fact it is soap free,lathers great,and smells delicious

August 12, 2013

Coconut is one of my favourite scents, and The Body Shop produces the most authentic coconut scented products out there. Taking a sniff from the bottle will make your mouth water. It's coconuty, creamy, sweet, and just heavenly. Your shower turns into a tropical coconut paradise and you'll just be in a great mood all day long because your skin smells fantastic.

April 24, 2012

This is great! I am not usually fond of coconut, however this has a nice pleasant mild smell to it. It was great for my sensitive skin and really left my skin feeling soft.

April 24, 2012

I received this product as a gift and was impressed on how this company promotes sustainable growth in underveloped countries. The product itself has a mild, natural, pleasant coconut scent. It is very gentle; I have used it on my baby's skin. A terrific product.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier