The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

Treat your skin to non-stop moisturization with a rich, intensive cream featuring the clean scent of shea. Fore more information, please go to  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

January 17, 2017

I found this to be quite thick and very greasy. It didn't leave my skin feeling smooth at all, felt like I still had a ton of body butter sitting on my skin. It does smell nice though.

January 17, 2017

I love anything shea butter, it makes my skin so soft and smooth and it smells so good! It's great after a shower or midday as a pick me up to freshen up how I smell. Plus the body shop products are all so amazing.

January 07, 2017

I love The Body Shops shea body butter. It has a wonderful smell and also leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It is a product I will buy again . I definintly will recommend it to family and friends.

December 22, 2016

Love it, especially in winter. Best for dry hands, elbows, feet. I use it on my legs once a week in winter time, it helps so much with the seasonal dryness. Love the smell too, it is not very strong.

December 11, 2016

The Shea body butter has a very wounderful smell, it feels rich and luxurious and not greasy at all ,Absoultely love the shea butter,you can always find some good deals . Great value!

November 30, 2016

This is a great product. The sent is good for those not wanting a strong fragrance and it's moisturizing properties are wonderful like all of Body Shop products. You get a lot of product and a little goes a long way

November 29, 2016

I love this body butter. Yes, it's thick, yes it's greasy (kinda like nivea crème, but spreads easier) but I love it. When winter gets here it's cold and DRY - my skin drinks this stuff up. I use it all over my body after showering at night, and it keeps me moisturized all day. The smell is divine. Shea and Argan oil are my favourite scents. The formulations do contain parabens though, I'm not a huge fan of that, but it's such a small amount, I can live with it.

Doesn't cause me to break out either...I've struggled with body acne in the past and this body butter doesn't affect it at all.

Overal a 5/5. Will always repurchase :)

November 10, 2016

I absolutely love the shea body butter from The Body Shop! Especially when winter arrives! I use this body butter every night on my hands, feet and knees and it does wonders! It has a wonderful scent and although may feel greasy after application, the body absorbs the butter rather quickly. I can't live without it!

October 20, 2016

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter is so rich and creamy. It is really wonderful for dry skin and the scent is just addictive! I love using this product because it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend it!

October 01, 2016

Hmmm so im torn. i love the smell and the after effect is soft smooth skin...however, it is very thick and hard to apply to the skin. it also leave a greasy feeling on the skin for a while. it is best to apply before bed so you can put pjays over it instead of nice work clothes