The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1528 in Body Lotions & Creams

Treat your skin to non-stop moisturization with a rich, intensive cream featuring the clean scent of shea. Fore more information, please go to  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

March 23, 2017

This is my favorite moisturizer, I use it everyday! The smell is wonderful and not to over powering, I tend to have dryer skin so this body butter has worked wonders on my skin!

March 23, 2017

Odeur artificielle très forte et qui persiste et imprègne les vêtements. Contient plusieurs autres ingrédients à part le beurre de karité. N'est pas bien absorbé par la peau, laisse un film graisseux. Je préfère du beurre de karité pur naturel.

March 14, 2017

It works really well on dry skin and absorbs quickly. I only use it in the winter when my skin is very dry or after sending the day on the water or at the beach.

March 10, 2017

I would recommend this brand for anyone everything here is the best I would recommend this for pregnant mom to help with itching and stretch marks this works great I used this currently and its works amazing I love it

March 09, 2017

I bought this when it was on sale and part of a package. It worked well to keep my skin moisturized during the winter months. It didn't leave a residue either.

March 09, 2017

Le beurre corporel offert dans les magasins The Body Shop offrent une hydratation en profondeur. Plus gras que la crème, il pénétré bien la peau et la nourrit.
    Un peu plus dispendieux que certains offerts en pharmacies, ce produit vaut la différence de prix, il est doux, la peau demeure soyeuse sans être grasse.
    Un excellent produit à l'odeur agréable et légère.

March 06, 2017

J'ai acheter ce produit en format voyage lors d'un voyage en famille. Je l'ai beaucoup apprécier! Il hydrate bien et procure une sensation de peau douce et légère. L'odeur est vraiment super !

February 28, 2017

Previously I used this body butter in my daily routine, however I have noticed it wasn't moisturizing as effectively as it did in the past. It seems to be a temporary solution. I would recommend using Pure Shea butter instead.

February 27, 2017

This body butter is must have. Especially for cold weather months. My husband likes to use it for his hands. During the winter his skin is very dry and this butter helps to prevent the dryness. The body butter sinks very well and has very nice smell. After using the skin is moist and smooth.

February 05, 2017

During the cold winter months, my skin gets SO dry! Dry to the point that its itchy. This cream has been a lifesaver! Little, subtle smell and so moisturizing. Such a great product with consistent results!