The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Treat your skin to non-stop moisturization with a rich, intensive cream featuring the clean scent of shea. Fore more information, please go to  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

November 30, 2016

This is a great product. The sent is good for those not wanting a strong fragrance and it's moisturizing properties are wonderful like all of Body Shop products. You get a lot of product and a little goes a long way

November 29, 2016

I love this body butter. Yes, it's thick, yes it's greasy (kinda like nivea crème, but spreads easier) but I love it. When winter gets here it's cold and DRY - my skin drinks this stuff up. I use it all over my body after showering at night, and it keeps me moisturized all day. The smell is divine. Shea and Argan oil are my favourite scents. The formulations do contain parabens though, I'm not a huge fan of that, but it's such a small amount, I can live with it.

Doesn't cause me to break out either...I've struggled with body acne in the past and this body butter doesn't affect it at all.

Overal a 5/5. Will always repurchase :)

November 10, 2016

I absolutely love the shea body butter from The Body Shop! Especially when winter arrives! I use this body butter every night on my hands, feet and knees and it does wonders! It has a wonderful scent and although may feel greasy after application, the body absorbs the butter rather quickly. I can't live without it!

October 20, 2016

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter is so rich and creamy. It is really wonderful for dry skin and the scent is just addictive! I love using this product because it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend it!

October 01, 2016

Hmmm so im torn. i love the smell and the after effect is soft smooth skin...however, it is very thick and hard to apply to the skin. it also leave a greasy feeling on the skin for a while. it is best to apply before bed so you can put pjays over it instead of nice work clothes

September 28, 2016

Love this body butter as a deep moisturizer. It's a bit thick for everyday use, but as a bed time cream on dry winter cracked hands, it's great! Also smells really nice too, as an added bonus.

September 27, 2016

Nice body butter, vey pleasant light scent, very moisturizing to be used on legs. It is a little bit sticky, but it's a good trade off. I feel like I'm in a spa whenever I use it. Good price when you buy it with promotion.

September 26, 2016

usually i bought i lot of butters every year from tbs.
i love the smell.
i got the same type of lip balm too.
it moisture the whole body and help me to survive the whole winter.

September 23, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this cream, I always get a tub or 2 of this when Body Shop has the buy 3 get 3 free sale along with the shea butter bar soap. I find the most effective way for using this cream is after exfoliating I would massage in a healthy amount of this cream on my feet, hands, elbows knees and any where else that needs some moisturizing, then put on some socks and gloves and go to bed. Once I wake up in the morning, usually there will still be some lingering around, so I just do a quick wash and I can't believe the difference it makes after 2 or 3 applications.

During the winter I do use it on a daily basis, but during the summer I find it a little too rich, so I would alternate between this and any of the other body butters, grapefruit or strawberry.

Overall, it's a must for winter!

September 21, 2016

I used this for all of my three pregnancies to prevent stretch marks and I didn't get a single mark! It had a fast absorption without an oily residue. I recommend it to any expectant mother. I used it after bathing every single day and applied it to my entire torso.