The Simpsons

The Simpsons Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 973 in DVD

April 14, 2016

I love this show! I bought up until season 6, and they are so funny to watch over and over again. They are really quite clever. My sister was always obsessed with the beatles episode, because she was a HUGE beatles fanatic, and there were funny details that only a huge beatles fan would know.
They start getting worse in the later episodes, so I haven't watched those. But at LEAST until season 6, they are gold :)

April 14, 2016

The Simpsons was really the first of its kind of adult cartoon show. It caught on quickly with the sort of humour that appeals to both children and adults. It's really interesting to see how the cartooning and voices etc change through out the seasons. I found it experienced a few seasons of really funny episodes and then hit a slump. I don't watch it all the time like I used too. I would watch again.

April 14, 2016

The Simpsons is a silly cartoon that has some adult humor and it's safe for the kids too.
Some of the story lines are just ridiculous and I am not a huge fan of all of the characters.
But it used to play right before Southpark so I am sure I have every episode.

April 14, 2016

I was never a fan of this TV show. I did not find the humor in it. I know a lot of people that would disagree with me but this show just didnt do it for me. I am very surprised how long it has lasted on tv. I would not recommend this.

February 23, 2016

For some reason I never really liked this show. I didn't find it very funny. However everyone in my family loved it and would watch it every day. They thought it was so funny.

February 23, 2016

This show is great! It has entertained me and my family for years. It kept getting funnier as time went but.

Maggie is my favourite character . She is so cute. Bart is hilarious. Lisa is totally a boring character , homer is just plain lazy and doh! Lastly, Margie is sensible but a nagaholic.

July 26, 2015

love love love the simpsons!!!my mom watched this when it first came out and i am still watching it today!!!

July 26, 2015

LOVE TO WATCH BART . ALL THE FAVORITE CARTOON . WATCHING IT SINCE I WAS KID.LOTS OF FUN AND MASTI

July 25, 2015

I love this show.. its so hilarious. A True Classic.

July 25, 2015

Love this show! Probably my all time favourite cartoon. I've been watching The Simpsons since I was kid. Favourite character is Bart.