This is the end
Amazing

This is the end Reviews

Ranked #525 out of 973 in DVD

January 25, 2016

Stupid humour. Not really my idea of a comedy. Quite the collection of actors in it though.

January 23, 2016

Meh.. Not the best movie I've seen. Some parts were funny. Hubby enjoyed it though

November 06, 2015

Funny movie, but not everyone will like this movie.

October 13, 2015

Its a stupid humor movie. I like it, I think its funny, but I can see why some people wouldn't. Its good for something to watch. If you like the actors in it you will like it.

October 13, 2015

I personally hated that movie ! The story line was stupid and pointless , not a movie I want to watch again . On the other hand my husband loved that movie and thought it was pretty hilarious ...

October 13, 2015

Such a funny movie, rated 83% on rotten tomatoes. It has an all star cast & portrays the world coming to an end while Seth Rogan, James Franco, Jay Baruchel, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride, and Craig Robinson as the main cast but also features 12 other well known celebrities & the back street boys make their appearance as well. This is a very funny movie but not for anyone who doesn't like crude humour :)