Tim Horton's Frozen Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #2019 out of 2329 in Grocery

December 23, 2015

Tastes refreshing, clean and like green tea when it's made properly. When it's made with a pump extra, it tastes like an armpit and is undrinkable. That's probably why they discontinued it. Eek!

March 10, 2015

I love green tea so much and I drink it everyday. This is the perfect way to drink tea but at the same time have something nice and cold to drink. It's so good on a hot day when you need that nice pick me up. So fresh tasting and you can really taste the green tea!

January 23, 2015

What a shame this frozen tea brings. I was expecting a refreshing lightly flavored green tea slush but instead received a sugary and acidic (???) cup of trash. It was an effort to consume the small size. I was greatly disappoonted not only because of that, but there wasn't any hint of green tea flavor.

December 22, 2014

I love green tea but this isn't it. does not taste the best. I have had way better green tea cold beverages.

1.5/5

December 22, 2014

I love green tea, it is so healthy and delicious, but, this did not taste anything like green tea AT ALL. It was way too sweet and had a taste that I can't explain but made me feel so sick afterwards. I forced myself to at least take a few gulps 'cause I didn't want to waste my money, but it made me dizzy and ugh! Disgusting. Don't try it.

0.5/5

September 09, 2014

Huge fan of green tea anything but this was on another level of horrible. The taste was too bitter coupled with syrup that's WAY to sweet. Even with the raspberry flavor, it was not good.

1.5/5

September 09, 2014

Couldn't wait to try it when it first came out, but was only disappointed. Was expecting a light green tea taste, like all green tea products, but it was worst. Hardly tasted any tea, maybe it had too much syrup, because it tasted like a sugar frozen drink. The raspberry flavoured green tea was even worst.

September 09, 2014

This is a drink for someone who loves green tea hot or cold. It's great if you want to try something new and healthy for you. its freshly made green tea with ice, and I'm glad I tried it, but think I would have enjoyed the raspberry tea more though. But overall it's flavorful :)

September 05, 2014

I was expecting so much more. I like green tea cold drinks but this is not good. a bit sour, not so frozen almost like watery ice and way to expensive for what you really get.

September 05, 2014

I like green tea and have for a long time. I super excited when I found out that timmies had a frozen green tea since I have tried other iced green teas at other places it's was about time it was here. I was totally thrown off when I took my first sip, it was not as tasty as I was hoping for. I actually could not finish it at all, it was way to sweet and not a pleasing flavour either. I will not buy another.

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies

couponing

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Tattoos

Sausage Party

No bra

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?