Toaster strudel wild berry
Good

Toaster strudel wild berry Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 66 in Frozen Desserts

January 19, 2017

I love love love these! I always stock up when they are on sale! The taste is amazing you can tell it is berry and the frosting to put on top is soooo good. Perfect item for breakfast or a snack in the evening with a cup of tea.

January 19, 2017

Addictive bit of deliciousness! These are so tasty, I love the wild berry! They have a mix of tart, sweet and tangy. The icing is really yummy too. I could eat these everyday!

October 25, 2016

I love every possible toaster strudel you could make. They taste wonderful and the icing is delightful to eat but I do wish they would give you more icing

September 25, 2016

Who doesn't love toaster strudels? I have been eating these for what feels like my entire life and I think that this wild berry selection is the flavor I purchase the most.

I purchased these at full price which was about $3.00 and I think that these are the percent sweet treat. These toast fairly quickly and are perfect for breakfast or any other time of the day.

These have a flaky exterior and a super fruity center and than there's the super sweet icing that everyone loves for the top. I will defiantly continue to purchase these.

SolangeM added a new review for