Tom's of Maine Long Lasting Deodorant Refreshing Lemongrass
Good

Tom's of Maine Long Lasting Deodorant Refreshing Lemongrass Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 09, 2017

Although I purchased this product due to its natural and aluminum free status, I may have expected too much! I find this "long lasting" deodorant ineffective as it is barely able to last 8 hours. I've used other much more effective deodorants in the past (including aluminum free options) and have had a much better experience. Extremely disappointed as I'm a big fan of other Tom's products.

February 15, 2017

I love the smell of the Lemongrass. I've been using it every day for a good year now. Highly recommende if you are looking for a good natural deodorant.

September 06, 2014

Love this deodorant. The smell is amazing, not to overpowering. This is one of the few natural deodorants that does not irritate my skin.

August 14, 2014

I LOVE the smell of this dedorant! It is definitely refreshing, like the package says. And I find it does last a long time, but I generally don't sweat a lot, especially with this "summer weather" we are currently having. If you sweat a lot, I am not sure how effective this product would be for you, as I don't have that health issue. This deodorant is much better than the last Tom's of Maine deodorant I tried, and it is aluminum-free! I would recommend it to anyone trying to find a good deodorant, this might just be the one I stick with for ahwhile :)