Tostitos Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 1113 in Snacks

January 05, 2017

I love the crispy chips. Nicely flavored. Excellent with cheese and dips. Perfect for a snack and a great add on to a lunch side. Especially with a spicy soup.

January 04, 2017

These chips are great. The cup shape makes it so much easier to scoop up all that salsa or other dip. These chips make it so you break less chips trying to dip them.

January 04, 2017

Love em , bakes with peppers anions and tostitos cheese salsa,and shredded cheese melted in the onions with a touch of sour creme mmmm its good for snack

September 24, 2016

These chips are super good. Me and my daughter make nachos with these. They are just very easy and convenient to pick up the nacho dip. They are very addicting once you start eating them. We usually keep a bag and are covered for our nacho cravings.

September 06, 2016

Love using Tostitos Bite size rounds with just about anything. From salsa, spinach dips, shrimp dip to taco salads these are a must have in everyones kitchen! I choose these over any kind of "cracker" any day!

August 16, 2016

I always seem to buy Tostitos chips. I buy these ones when I want a little snack to dip in salsa or when I make a mini nacho dip. I do wish that thy came in whole wheat though.

May 15, 2016

These tostitos are my go to chips for the majority of the dips I make. I love that they are the perfect size and not too salty. I usually get 2 bags for about 6$ which is fantastic.

March 31, 2016

I love these little bite sized tortilla chips. They are perfect dip chips.
    I typically munch on these with some salsa. They have a nice crispy crunch to them.
    They are salty but not greasy. Yummy! One of my favourite snacks.

March 31, 2016

I really love the taste of these Tostitos and they are defiantly healthier than potato chips, I love dipping these in salsa or cheese dip very yummy. Very crunchy and salty.

March 31, 2016

The tostitos bite sized rounds make the perfect snack. Tasty and perfect for dipping into salsa. I always keep a bag of these on hand in my pantry. Price is pretty good as well!