Tostitos Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips
Good

Tostitos Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 1061 in Snacks

September 24, 2016

These chips are super good. Me and my daughter make nachos with these. They are just very easy and convenient to pick up the nacho dip. They are very addicting once you start eating them. We usually keep a bag and are covered for our nacho cravings.

September 06, 2016

Love using Tostitos Bite size rounds with just about anything. From salsa, spinach dips, shrimp dip to taco salads these are a must have in everyones kitchen! I choose these over any kind of "cracker" any day!

August 16, 2016

I always seem to buy Tostitos chips. I buy these ones when I want a little snack to dip in salsa or when I make a mini nacho dip. I do wish that thy came in whole wheat though.

May 15, 2016

These tostitos are my go to chips for the majority of the dips I make. I love that they are the perfect size and not too salty. I usually get 2 bags for about 6$ which is fantastic.

March 31, 2016

I love these little bite sized tortilla chips. They are perfect dip chips.
I typically munch on these with some salsa. They have a nice crispy crunch to them.
They are salty but not greasy. Yummy! One of my favourite snacks.

March 31, 2016

I really love the taste of these Tostitos and they are defiantly healthier than potato chips, I love dipping these in salsa or cheese dip very yummy. Very crunchy and salty.

March 31, 2016

The tostitos bite sized rounds make the perfect snack. Tasty and perfect for dipping into salsa. I always keep a bag of these on hand in my pantry. Price is pretty good as well!

March 03, 2016

Tostitos Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips are a great snack. They taste great to dip into Tostitos Salsa Con Queso, and into salsa, sour cream, and grated cheese. They are a perfect size, they fit right into your mouth. I really like the taste of the whole grain corn. This is my go to snack with salsa for a lower calorie snack instead of potato chips. They are even great on their own.

February 28, 2016

Tostitos Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips are a great snack if you're looking for something salty and crunchy. They go well with salsa, guacamole as well as melted cheese. However I find these chips to be a bit too thick for my liking. I only buy these chips when they go in sale ... either at Walmart or no frills.

October 18, 2015

just the right size for appys