Tostitos Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 1166 in Snacks

February 17, 2017

These are super addicting. We make a lot of nachos in our home and they work great for this. They have so many different kinds and flavours. I think it's great they also come in multi grain. You can purchase these almost anywhere and make for a great party snack! You can never go wrong with these. These are great to bake and add your own toppings or you can pick up some great dip or salsa with these. No one says no to Tostitos! They are slightly more expensive then some other chips but they will definitely be the first ones gone at your party.

February 17, 2017

Tostitos Bite Size Rounds can stand up to the chunkiest of salsas and guacamole too. They are light, crispy and have just the right amount of salt. They are the only nacho chips I buy.

January 05, 2017

I love the crispy chips. Nicely flavored. Excellent with cheese and dips. Perfect for a snack and a great add on to a lunch side. Especially with a spicy soup.

January 04, 2017

These chips are great. The cup shape makes it so much easier to scoop up all that salsa or other dip. These chips make it so you break less chips trying to dip them.

January 04, 2017

Love em , bakes with peppers anions and tostitos cheese salsa,and shredded cheese melted in the onions with a touch of sour creme mmmm its good for snack

September 24, 2016

These chips are super good. Me and my daughter make nachos with these. They are just very easy and convenient to pick up the nacho dip. They are very addicting once you start eating them. We usually keep a bag and are covered for our nacho cravings.

September 06, 2016

Love using Tostitos Bite size rounds with just about anything. From salsa, spinach dips, shrimp dip to taco salads these are a must have in everyones kitchen! I choose these over any kind of "cracker" any day!

August 16, 2016

I always seem to buy Tostitos chips. I buy these ones when I want a little snack to dip in salsa or when I make a mini nacho dip. I do wish that thy came in whole wheat though.

May 15, 2016

These tostitos are my go to chips for the majority of the dips I make. I love that they are the perfect size and not too salty. I usually get 2 bags for about 6$ which is fantastic.

March 31, 2016

I love these little bite sized tortilla chips. They are perfect dip chips.
    I typically munch on these with some salsa. They have a nice crispy crunch to them.
    They are salty but not greasy. Yummy! One of my favourite snacks.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food