• Tostitos Salsa Con Queso
  • Tostitos Salsa Con Queso

Tostitos Salsa Con Queso Reviews

Ranked #1177 out of 1227 in Snacks

For a creamy, indulgent dip, try Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso. Monterey Jack cheese, Jalapeño and chili peppers come together to form the perfect complement to any Tostitos®tortilla chip.

March 03, 2016

This is a good dip for tostitos chips. I always warm it up not to hot. But you then have to eat it fast because it do cool off fast. It do have a bit of spicy kick to it! But over all I would recommend this for anyone. I have even had this added to mac and cheese and it was amazing!!

March 03, 2016

Tostitos Salsa Con Queso is one of my favourite dips for Tostitos bite sized rounds. It is complete with Monterey Jack cheese, Jalapeño and chili peppers. It is also very creamy. It can also be used as a layered dip with salsa, and sour cream.

January 27, 2016

This is so good with nachos and a good alternative to salsa. I like to put a bit on fajitas as well. It's super Cheesey with a bit of heat defiantly a big hit at parties.

January 04, 2016

Tostitos Salsa Con Queso;

I agree, also a guilty pleasure of mine!!

Any chips taste great with this dip!
    Right amount of seasoning and spices.
    Variety is great from mild, medium to hot!

Good consistancy of the dip, great color!

Can warm up and make heated nachos or eat cold, your preference,
    easily can eat this up quickly, and calories aren't TOO bad, expected higher calories

September 03, 2015

This is my favorite guilty pleasure. I love nachos and cheese and when I can get a hold of one of these jars I cant help myself and almost eat half the jar. It is so cheesy and yummy and is even better warmed up. The only thing is it is very expensive but when you can get it on sale its a great deal. I usually find them at Freshco for $2 on sale.

April 18, 2015

Amazing dip, its a little high in carbs. But if you are going to give yourself a treat - go with this one! The taste is so good & with any type of chip or even veggies. Or better yet put a little on some homemade rice....hmmmm so good and has a little pow factor.

April 18, 2015

I eat this stuff all the time, guilty pleasure!

April 18, 2015

I loveeee this dip, I like to get it and dip tortilla chips into it. It's so cheesy and has the perfect amount of spice. If you aren't a fan of spicy I wouldn't reccommend getting this but if you are then get this dip!!

November 15, 2014

This stuff is my guilty pleasure. Such a good little snack with some tortilla chips! Easy and convenient.

August 05, 2012

Tostitos Salsa Con Queso is creamy and tasty with a nice bit of heat. It's really hard to stop dipping once you start. You will see golden creamy cheese sauce with little red bits that I assumed were red pepper.

I love to dip nacho chips in it but you can also use it on omelettes, pour it over broccoli, drizzle it on a hot dogs or hamberger, add it to Mac n Cheese to amp up the cheese factor and any more recipes. I prefer and medium variety.

Love it!