TRESemmé® Climate Control Finishing Spray Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 2161 in Hair Care

TRESemmé offers a complete line of salon-quality, affordable hair care and styling products, designed to meet your hair needs. Browse our entire product suite to find the right products for your hair.

October 31, 2016

Didn't notice any difference whatsoever to my hair when using this. Maybe one for ladies with longer hair who just need a little taming, as mine is short and quite wild.

October 25, 2016

Are you one of those girls that got blessed with hair that is controlled by the changing climate. You shutter at fact of having to go outside in the rain or humidity with your freshly styled hair. Then you need this hair spary. Cover your head with this wonder spary and your hair will hold up to any climate challenge you face.

October 24, 2016

This hairspray worked quite effectively for me. It helped me to prevent any frizziness and tamed my curls well. I found the price and quality of the hairspray to be great overall and I will be purchasing it again.

October 22, 2016

This hairspray was great when curling my hair and going outside! It has a nice scent & a strong hold!
They sell these products just about anywhere and most drug stores carry this stuff as well.

October 22, 2016

I have dry, frizzy hair so anything that helps protect against it getting even more frizzy on a hot day I'm all about. This is really great and perfect for everyday hairstyles.

October 21, 2016

We all know the bad hair day and what humidity can do to our styles. This is the BEST for control. It's effective, lasts and does not feel heavy. Highly recommend.

October 21, 2016

I have been using this product for the past 2 weeks. My hair is straight as a board & it's really fine. I have had a really hard time throughout my life, trying to find a hairspray that doesn't make my hair look crispy & stiff. I recommend this product to all of my friends & family, especially if they have thin hair. After I use this hairspray, my hair still feels soft & manageable.

October 21, 2016

C'est le meilleur fixatif pour les cheveux pour les changements de climat. Très utile en voyage lorsqu'il fait humide et collant. Odeur neutre pas trop forte.

October 20, 2016

This hairspray works like a charm and does not make your hair look crispy. I have thinner hair so finding a hairspray that doesn't make my hair look like straw is not an easy task, this definitely does the job.

October 20, 2016

my all time favorite! been using this hairspray for years i keep one in my kit for my hair clients as well. its very lightweight doesn't weigh hair down at all. keeps hairstyle safe with iys climate protection windy or humid hair stay in place. absolutely loveeee this product.