Trophy Dry Roasted Peanuts Reviews

Ranked #345 out of 1179 in Snacks

December 27, 2016

A great tasting peanut at a cost you can't complain. The "Trophy" peanut has the same taste,freshness,and seasoning as its competitors, yet the price is half of the others! Totally recommended and great for holidays/parties.

December 09, 2016

DISGUSTING NUTS!!!! Twice in a row I bought them and each time they tasted like the metal they were prepared on. Don't ever purchase these nuts, anything is better!

May 31, 2016

No frills had these dry roasted peanuts on sale for one dollar !!!! i bought several and wish that i had bought more!!! they are great peanuts...we love them for snacking and in some of our foods .i also really like them in home made rice krispie squares!!! they are sooo good!!!

May 31, 2016

I have bought these peanuts in the past and thought they tasted pretty good. So I have purchased them several times since and have used them particularly in my baking. I love them in my homemade granola bars.

May 15, 2016

I recently purchased these delicious peanuts for $1 on sale. I was so surprised with how amazing they turned out to be. Such a hearty taste, great texture and the flavor made it hard to stop eating them. Really loved this find and will purchase this brands products in the future.