Van Houtte French Vanilla

Van Houtte French Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 481 in Coffee

September 08, 2016

The French vanilla is really good. I like it better than Tim Hortons. It's rich and smooth. I like to add a little
Bit of hazelnut creamer to it and find its the perfect coffee drink for me.

April 04, 2016

I personally do not have this coffee maker but my friend does and she always has the fresh vanilla ones. They are so good. I always have a cup when I get to her house. So good!!! Great aroma that fills the air. Love love love it.

April 04, 2016

I really enjoy the Van Houtte French Vanilla once in a while. The flavor is great and the arouma that fills the house is amazing. Nice and smooth taste with a great price.

August 07, 2015

Van Houtte is in my opinion one of the top 5 best k-cup brands. I love the French vanilla. It is usually one of the first to go inbour house.

August 07, 2015

I dont find these kcups have a whole ton of flavour. They smell great while being brewed but then the minute you add cream/milk (just plain no flavour) the French Vanilla Flavour from the coffee is gone.

I find it just tastes like regular coffee. I really like a lot of flavour and prefer to just use plain coffee & add flavoured creamer

March 18, 2015

Nice flavored coffee from Van Houtte. They made it just right, because there are so many vanilla or in general flavored coffees out there that are too sweet and doesnt even taste like coffee anymore. Everything is in moderation with this one.

March 05, 2015

Van Houtte French Vanilla is a full bodied flavored coffee that tastes awesome. I highly recommend Van Houtte French Vanilla flavored coffee.

January 31, 2015

These cups brew a fragrant cup of coffee. The vanilla smells fresh and not artificial. Your kitchen will smell delicious. A relaxing experience.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!