VH1 Butter Chicken Sauce

VH1 Butter Chicken Sauce Reviews

Ranked #2036 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 01, 2016

At first, I really tought it was to be a big hit at home. We love butter chicken sauce and it's from Vh, so we were enthousiast. Finally, there's a lack of taste and some other brands have better butter sauce.

March 01, 2016

I've been craving butter chicken for a while and have tried many packages and jars. I came across two pouches for five dollars and thought to give it a go. It's an easy open two serving pouch. There were no instructions so no extra ingredients were needed. I opened one of the packages and poured away. I noticed right away how sweet smelling it was. Sure enough, third ingredient listed was sugar. It's way too sweet. The sauce doesn't taste like butter chicken but more of a sweetened Ragu sauce. It's got a bit of a kick but nothing overly spicey.

It will do in a pinch but I won't be buying it again.

July 15, 2015

This was a big hit at our dinner table. From my youngest to my husband, everyone gobbled this up till it was gone! Definitely a must have item for my pantry. Quick, convenient and delicious wins every time !

July 10, 2014

Not as tasty as other more authentic brands but alright.

June 12, 2014

DELICIOUS FOR A READY MADE SAUCE. WE ALSO LIKE IT WITH BEEF AND LAMB.