Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 995 in Facial Cleansers

Face and eyes are perfectly cleansed and all traces of makeup are removed. Its soothing and refreshing liquid texture perfectly cleanses and soothes sensitive skin without causing discomfort or tugging.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also enjoy Vichy Idéalia Day Care and Vichy Idéalia Eyes

February 17, 2017

I use Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 especially in the summer. I used to wash my face several times a day and was really drying out my skin. A beauty consultant in a drug store recommended Vichy. I love the gentle way it cleans and tones my skin. No more dry and irritated skin for me! Also has a pleasant scent.

February 02, 2017

Totalement MON favori !!! J'adore ce produit la! A utiliser plusieurs fois par jour et il laisse la peau vraiment propre et douce! J'aime , j'aime, j'aime !!!! Je l'aimerais encore plus si son prix baisserait ;)

December 04, 2016

I am going to get this product for ever I love it and will always use it it smells and works great! Thanks for the opportunity to try it! It's wonderful!

November 21, 2016

Live by it. Used it for years. Now that Micellar water is becoming more vastly available. I still find Vichy - one of the first brands to carry this type of makeup remover as one of the best. It is not irritable (I have sensitive skin) and with a simple cotton pad removes all my makeup.

What I also love is that it acts as a toner, so after I am done using this product, I just put moisturizer for my skin before I go to sleep. But it definitely doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or dry.

October 25, 2016

j'adore cette solution micellaire, elle démaquille efficacement les yeux, les teints, et les levres en même temps, laisse ma peau propre, pas besoin de rinçage. je l'achète définitivement.

October 18, 2016

My new addition from the Vichy line and I love it. Very gentle and removes makeup easily. My skin feels so fresh and smooth after use. I will definitely buy it again.

October 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la marque Vichy et leur diversité de produits pour la peau et le corps. Elle fonctionne bien sur la peau, enlève les traces de maquillage.

September 24, 2016

I tried the Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution last week while staying at my daughters house. She swears by it. It removed all my makeup really well, and I was surprised at how easily my eye makeup came off with it. I normally have to tug at the eye area to remove makeup - which can lead to wrinkles and sagging eyes, so was really impressed by this product. It left my skin really feeling soft and refreshed, and no need to apply a heavy moisturizer later, which is what I used to do. I am purchasing this product today. Love it.

September 21, 2016

I used to clean my face with another make-up remover but it wasn't getting the job done!! I was at my usual beauty product store and I wanted to buy the product I knew cleaned well but in the cream version. I instead walked out of the store with the Micellar Solution! What at great choice that was!! I cleaned and refreshed my skin in one easy step. The product smells great and is easy to use. One try and you won't buy anything else. I've been using the product for a couple months now and I'm still a satisfied customer.

August 30, 2016

Love this product! I will definitely purchase this again. It keeps my skin lookng fresh and clean and I have seen an improvement in the look and feel of my skin. Highly recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive skin!

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans