Vim with Baking Soda Ocean Fresh Gel Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Vim® Gel with Baking Soda contains hardworking agents that penetrate dirt and break its bond with surfaces to make cleaning a breeze!

For more info, visit Vim.

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les nettoyants pour la maison de Vim. Celui -ci est en gel et déloge bien saleté et résidus dans ma maison. Bon produit que je recommande.

November 08, 2016

J'adore ce nettoyant vim. Il sen divinement bon. Il est parfait pour absolument toute les pièces de la maison. On peut sentir la propreté et la fraîcheur longtemps après l'application.

September 23, 2016

I love good ol' fashion Vim. except this is Ocean Fresh and the smell is awesome. Not too strong and its not sweet.. The smell lingers too a long time after you are done cleaning. Like 3 days, til your ready to clean all over again.

I love that it has the baking soda too. Baking soda is great for distinguishing bad smells and ridding of stains and marks

This Vim is safe on all surfaces (except my wood floors) but I use to to clean the fridge counters, cupboards kitchen bath basement washer and dryer, boot room...all of it.

It is priced so well and works like you paid a million bucks for it.

I love this product.

August 02, 2016

I use VIM all the time for my cleaning needs around the house! It's an amazing product. Affordable! Tough on grime. Makes your house look and smell extremely clean leaving a streak free shine when you're all finished! Found in most groceries stores where cleaning products are sold. I buy mine from my local food basics. I recommend this product to everyone!!! Well worth the money for sure. Works best if you let it soak for a little bit.

June 18, 2016

Comme produits domestique le vim est tout à fait génial que se soit pour la salle de bain ou la cuisine il est parfait une bonne odeur fraîche et il est doux pour mes mains durant sont utilisations!!!

June 12, 2016

Que dire de l odeur et de la qualité de ce produit incroyable !!!!!!!!
laisse une odeur dans la maison avec une sensation de propreté
je l achète définitivement aussitôt que j en ai plus

June 12, 2016

The perfect product !!! Clean well, smells wow ! and non-abrasive for our bath, shower and sink ! For sure, I'll buy it again ! I was used to the previous creamy Vim but this one is better (no film after cleaning).

June 10, 2016

This product is amazing.. perfect for kitchen & bathrooms.. tough on grime and leaves the house clean & spotless!! Inexpensive and a little goes along way!

June 10, 2016

Well, I was helping my landlady clean one of the townhouses in my complex. The gas stove was I dare to say beyond savable but I thought I'd give Vim a try. Well to my amazement Vim took ALL the burnt, black, brown gunk off the burners and stove top. I really didn't have to use elbow grease. It didn't scratch the surface and it's safe to say I got kudos for a job well done. My land lady is now keeping Vim in her cleaning supplies

June 09, 2016

I use VIM all the time for my stove. The first time I used I was surprised how clean it made it. Close to new again and I live in an old apartment. Would only use this product for cleaning the stove. I've tried other products but it didn't come close.