Vitry nail care Reviews

Ranked #423 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 09, 2016

J'aime avoir de beau ongle. Il y a 4 mois j'avais abuser du vernie gel que mon estetitienne m'avais mis...au debut c'etais super mes ongle etait beau et dure...apres quelque mois ce n'etais plus le cas. j'avais un mariage qui arrivais et je voulais avoir des beau ongle...j"en est parle a ma cosmetitienne et elle ma parle de Vitry....Se fut un revelation. Il ma dit de faire un tretement de 2 semaine qu'a tout le 3 jour d'enleve et de remettre le produit.

Mes ongels son revenus plus beau de jamais au paravent...

July 12, 2016

This product helps increase the nail growth. I used to have my nails done every 3 weeks for several years until couple of months ago. When I have decided to take them off, I realized that my nails were really damaged. I used this serum and it helped a lot. My nails had growth pretty fast and stronger!! I definitely recommend this product to anyone!!

May 12, 2016

Depuis des années je cherche le soin miracle pour mes ongles mous et cassants, le voilà !! Une seule couche et le tour est jouer, il peut aussi servir de base à vernis, je l'adore.

January 16, 2016

Le meilleur soin réparateur de tout les temps. fonctionne très bien.

April 02, 2015

It just works. Really. My nails were significantly stronger and harder and putting and removing nail polish was just a charm. The bad side ? Just ridiculously expensive. The bottle is little and you empty it very quickly.

November 16, 2014

This stuff is magic. I have very soft and thin nails but after 2 coats of this stuff you wouldn't know it. It also fills my ridges really well. I have this on my nails, either under my nail colour as a base coat, or just as is all the time. The best nail treatment/base coat I've ever used.

August 13, 2014

WOW !!! my nails never been is such a good shape !! they are strong, brilliant.. they grow faster and stonger... all the vitry products i tried are very effective... my nails are sayiong ''thank you '' ...

August 05, 2014

This is the only product that let me have long nails. I love it !!!!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic