Volks Wagon Jetta

Volks Wagon Jetta Reviews

Ranked #719 out of 1007 in Misc

July 13, 2015

I have the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta in white. I love the cloth seats, sunroof, and heated seats, as well as the Bluetooth built-in speaker system that lets me answer calls and play my music in the car with no wires and no set-up at all! Pretty good on gas. $50 to fill up with regular. Downfalls: Lights are manual and I have forgotten to turn them off overnight. Battery was fine though! Terrible blindspots at the front and back of the car.

November 06, 2014

I love my new car! I am so happy I bought a Jetta. I shopped around for a while and the Jetta was above my original price range. I had horible service at some other car dealerships (they didn't take me seriously, I guess I looked too young.) The jetta has great fuel milage. It is a diesel engine and we get almost 1000 km's per tank. It also looks sleek and hip. White with tinted windows. I also like that I can switch it into triptonic if I wish and drive like a standard (without a clutch). It also has sports mode that give it a little more kick. The radio is great, the sun roof comes standard and I love it. Great car.

13 Going on 30

Footloose (1984)

Step Mom movie

Family Matters

Wedding Crashers (2005)

Finding Dory

Step Mom movie

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Mask