Volks Wagon Jetta

Volks Wagon Jetta Reviews

Ranked #699 out of 987 in Misc

July 13, 2015

I have the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta in white. I love the cloth seats, sunroof, and heated seats, as well as the Bluetooth built-in speaker system that lets me answer calls and play my music in the car with no wires and no set-up at all! Pretty good on gas. $50 to fill up with regular. Downfalls: Lights are manual and I have forgotten to turn them off overnight. Battery was fine though! Terrible blindspots at the front and back of the car.

November 06, 2014

I love my new car! I am so happy I bought a Jetta. I shopped around for a while and the Jetta was above my original price range. I had horible service at some other car dealerships (they didn't take me seriously, I guess I looked too young.) The jetta has great fuel milage. It is a diesel engine and we get almost 1000 km's per tank. It also looks sleek and hip. White with tinted windows. I also like that I can switch it into triptonic if I wish and drive like a standard (without a clutch). It also has sports mode that give it a little more kick. The radio is great, the sun roof comes standard and I love it. Great car.