We're The Millers

We're The Millers Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 970 in DVD

October 30, 2016

This movie was really funny from start to finish. I laughed all the way through and some of the catch phrases were hilarious. I wasn't sure if it would be a RomCom having Jennifer Aniston in it, but I was pleasantly surprised. Well made!

August 02, 2016

Ce film est vraiment très hilarant et les acteurs sont vraiment tous bons les uns que les autres. Jennifer Anniston est tellement jolie dans ce film, je l'adore. Bref, tu ne l'as pas encore vue ? Alors go, tu ne regretteras pas.

April 17, 2016

Such a funny movie that I can watch over and over again. Fantastic cast and writing that will have you laughing from start to finish. This movie is definitely not for the young ones. I wish a sequel would be made.

February 18, 2016

We're the Millers was a great movie. I seen it for the first time at the movies. Lots of adventures and very funny. I really enjoyed it. Good actors too.

January 28, 2016

Funny movie!
Jennifer Aniston killed her role.
Some of it is just ridiculous but
overall quite entertaining.

January 28, 2016

This movie was hilarious, the whole story line about renting a wife and kids and all the funny stuff that happens to them on their road trip is priceless, I would recommend that everyone see this ,not kid friendly though

September 09, 2015

I thought that this movie was pretty funny actually, but you have to be in the right mood to watch it because it is slapstick humor. So yes some of the humor is really immature but it is pretty funny and I did laugh quite a bit! It's a good movie if you want some good laughs, gets your mind off of everything else.