Wheat Thins Nacho Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1308 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 22, 2016

These crackers are so yummy ,great cheesy flavor ,nice crunch ,I first tried the original ones at my mom's house and I liked them ,so when these came out I couldn't wait to try them. Sometimes I would rather sit down and snack on crackers rather than chips ,I guess it's because they are less greasy and with chips I always get so thirsty but I don't eating the crackers .They are inexpensive and full of flavor

December 16, 2015

Wheat Thins Nacho Cheese;

I personally did not like the nacho cheese flavour on these crackers
I found the crackers to have too much of a processed cheese flavour
It took away from the texture and flavour of the actual cracker

I like the wheat thins crackers
but this flavour was too much

June 01, 2015

Love these, they are super tasty and great to have for snacks

March 23, 2015

I love the nacho cheese flavour in this. it taste so good. it makes a very delicious and healthy snack. my family loves it.

March 23, 2015

I love Wheat Thins, they have always been a go to snack for me. So when they came out with this flavour Nacho Cheese, I was like yep I am getting them. I was not sorry that I got them at all, they are amazing! I really like the spicy nacho flavour and then they are also super cheesy too.

March 10, 2015

The first time I had these I thought they were too spicy (I'm a spice wimp). After eating them a few more times, I've come to find that I really enjoy them! They're amazing with hummus, too, especially roasted red pepper hummus. That flavour combo is on point!

January 28, 2015

I really enjoyed these: and so did my company that was over through the holidays.
I didn't expect it to be "nacho" flavoured...I guess I read cheese & just expected them to be cheesy. But these were really good & really flavourful! Wheat Thins got about 5 different families as new customers over the holidays because I mistakenly bought these. I'm glad I did!

September 24, 2014

Not a bad flavour! I love the Wheat things so decided to try these out. I really like nacho flavour, but I could have done without the coloring on the crackers. A bit too orange for my liking. But the flavor won me over.