Yves Rocher Grapefruit Shower Gel

Yves Rocher Grapefruit Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 16, 2016

I love Yves Rocher's shower gels. They wash your skin thouroughly without drying it out. Bonus is that Yves Rocher always has a sale. You can get multiples of these shower gels for cheap. It's amazing !!! I recommend you try grapefruit Shower Gel. It's a lovely scent !!!!

April 27, 2016

I love all of Yves Rocher's shower gels. They wash your skin thouroughly without drying it out. They have a lovely scent. One bonus is that Yves Rocher always has a sale where you can get multiples of these shower gels for cheap. I recommend you try all the scents, especially the shea butter one (it has a very light scent).

March 21, 2016

Such a wonder odour! Smells like summer! The only bad thing is that the odour doesn't stay on the skin. For the price, it is a really great shower gel!

February 21, 2016

I love Yves Rocher Shower Gels I always stock up when there on sale.I love when they have the two for one sales and this Grapefruit is always one of my favorites.The crisp juicy smell of grapefruit is so energizing and uplifting.The smell lingers on my skin and in my bathroom for so long.This is a perfect shower gel for spring/summer.All Yves Rocher shower gels are good quality.I never get rashes,my skin is soft and clean and they have so many fragrance choices.Grapefruit is definitely one of the best scents!

January 25, 2016

This is a wonderful shower gel. It makes great suds and smells good enough to eat. Great value for the money spent and they seem to have it on sale often.

October 21, 2015

I love the smell of this soap ! Leaves my skin refreshed with a light smell of grapefruit it also doesn't leave my skin dry like some other soaps .

June 21, 2015

It is good for sensitive skin and the smell is just refreshing! It does not make your skin dry after bath.

June 21, 2015

This is a refreshing citrusy body wash, leaves your skin soft and lightly scented.

March 29, 2015

Yves Rocher's shower gel all have one thing in common; the smell heavenly good. This one claims to have an "energizing" effect due to the grapefruit scent. Dunno about the energizing effect but surely i can say that the smell is refreshing as it can get. I do have sensitive skin and those shower gel have a serious advantage: a pH neutral formula. This way i can enjoy it, guilt free ( without any kind of rash ). It's super foamy and since i am a bath girl, i use it twice as ofter as bubble bath. This is another feature that I enjoy. The bottle is super cute, the product smells awesome, it's 98% natural ingredients (that's what's written on the product guys), the pH is neutral, they have a ton of different scents... There ya go, son. Enjoy.